Phone was brand new & sealed. Went to corporate AT&T store for activation. New nano SIM installed. Phone will place and receive calls & text, but regular voice mail will not work. AT&T corporate store as well as their "technical team" have no answer. Any similar problems or potential solutions? Thank you for any help!
    03-30-21 12:20 AM
    Phone was brand new & sealed. Went to corporate AT&T store for activation. New nano SIM installed. Phone will place and receive calls & text, but regular voice mail will not work. AT&T corporate store as well as their "technical team" have no answer. Any similar problems or potential solutions? Thank you for any help!
    Try to download the AT&T VVM app. Also AT&T is having major issues with non AT&T phones on their network.
    03-30-21 09:52 AM
    If you do a search you'll see it's a common issue....

Most suggest trying higher levels of tech support and making sure they have your IMEI number.
    03-30-21 09:56 AM
    If you do a search you'll see it's a common issue....

Most suggest trying higher levels of tech support and making sure they have your IMEI number.
    That's why we left AT&T, they really do not want any phone on network that they do not sell.
    the_boon likes this.
    03-30-21 10:04 AM
    From a different phone call AT&T Wireless technical support.
    03-30-21 07:13 PM
    From a different phone call AT&T Wireless technical support.
    A waste of time as AT&T has no reason to make this right. Even if they fix it will will be back in a few days.
    03-31-21 11:04 AM
    A waste of time as AT&T has no reason to make this right. Even if they fix it will will be back in a few days.
    I’ve had minimal problems with factory unlocked devices on AT&T, especially for anything basic such as standard voicemail. If able to make phone calls, the device is provisioned and carrier accepted. The voicemail is a separate provisioning issue from my experiences.
    03-31-21 02:30 PM
    Go see if T-Mobile will give you a SIM to try their network and your new phone out. (and compare to AT&T) I have a post paid T-Mobile account and all features work on my Black Edition KeyOne with same PRD. (VoLTE, Visual Voice Mail, Wi-Fi Calling all work)
    03-31-21 02:46 PM
    I’ve had minimal problems with factory unlocked devices on AT&T, especially for anything basic such as standard voicemail. If able to make phone calls, the device is provisioned and carrier accepted. The voicemail is a separate provisioning issue from my experiences.
    How many years ago? Also we had many different manufactured phones and everything worked on them until the last update. AT&T is in real trouble with its debt load and man not survive. T Mobile has debt but nothing like AT&T, it is also spread over three different companies.
    03-31-21 03:00 PM
    Thank you to all for the feedback! After spending hours with AT&T, seems that many folks now have this problem. The problem was first seen in January. But, I suspect that there are not enough instances of this to make AT&T fix it [either they can't or won't] - since this has dragged on since January. However, it apparently is not just Blackberry devices. T Mobile has told me that with the infrastructure they have in the Phoenix Metro area, the Keyone support is not realistic. In theory it should work, but the rep said that practically speaking, it is a non-starter. Seems like the only option for to pursue is to find an AT&T locked Keyone phone (PRD 63116-036) and try that.
    04-01-21 10:16 PM
    Thank you to all for the feedback! After spending hours with AT&T, seems that many folks now have this problem. The problem was first seen in January. But, I suspect that there are not enough instances of this to make AT&T fix it [either they can't or won't] - since this has dragged on since January. However, it apparently is not just Blackberry devices. T Mobile has told me that with the infrastructure they have in the Phoenix Metro area, the Keyone support is not realistic. In theory it should work, but the rep said that practically speaking, it is a non-starter. Seems like the only option for to pursue is to find an AT&T locked Keyone phone (PRD 63116-036) and try that.
    Save your money and cut your losses. I own both -036 that I used on AT&T plus the -039 that I used on AT&T first and T-Mobile before retiring. The -036 with only 3/32 specs became sluggish by 2020 standards. The -039 was fine on AT&T with 4/64 specs but I couldn’t use Android 8.1 for compliance reasons. On T-Mobile, -039 is poor coverage in areas where TMO switched from band 4 to band 66 now.
    04-02-21 01:57 AM
    Save your money and cut your losses. I own both -036 that I used on AT&T plus the -039 that I used on AT&T first and T-Mobile before retiring. The -036 with only 3/32 specs became sluggish by 2020 standards. The -039 was fine on AT&T with 4/64 specs but I couldn’t use Android 8.1 for compliance reasons. On T-Mobile, -039 is poor coverage in areas where TMO switched from band 4 to band 66 now.
    I hate to say this but its time to move on the Keyone while ok for now on AT&T knowing them will be bounced from the list. Look to another phone and carrier.
    04-02-21 08:08 AM
    I hate to say this but its time to move on the Keyone while ok for now on AT&T knowing them will be bounced from the list. Look to another phone and carrier.
    AT&T won't bounce the AT&T PRIV or AT&T KEYone because it allows two devices on a list to prove longer term support while costing them very few sales. Customers are simply ready for an upgrade.
    04-02-21 09:45 AM
    AT&T won't bounce the AT&T PRIV or AT&T KEYone because it allows two devices on a list to prove longer term support while costing them very few sales. Customers are simply ready for an upgrade.
    If that was true there would be no issue, the new software update bounced Priv/Apple/Keyone. All should have still worked, greed by any other name is still greed.
    04-02-21 11:26 AM
    If that was true there would be no issue, the new software update bounced Priv/Apple/Keyone. All should have still worked, greed by any other name is still greed.
    AT&T models of the PRIV and KEYone haven't been knocked off. The reports of knocked off have been the factory unlocked versions. What AT&T iPhones have been knocked off? I've got a 5, 6, 8, 8+, XR64 and XR128 that are just fine. I suspect the 5 will get knocked off when 3G shuts down.
    04-02-21 12:47 PM
    AT&T models of the PRIV and KEYone haven't been knocked off. The reports of knocked off have been the factory unlocked versions. What AT&T iPhones have been knocked off? I've got a 5, 6, 8, 8+, XR64 and XR128 that are just fine. I suspect the 5 will get knocked off when 3G shuts down.
    We had a few knocked off and some came from AT&T they could not figure out why and now I am with T Mobile case closed
    04-02-21 01:01 PM