Formerly the notification bug was overcome for certain things by keeping a widget open which allowed the notification pull-down to show the trigger for instance for clip stack application or else for silent screenshot application. No longer does keeping the widget open overcome The disappearance of the trigger from the pull-down. Do these people even try these things before they put them out to potentially millions of people who are Hoodwinked into thinking they can depend on BlackBerry as a alleged software company showing their incompetence and cluelessness? Shouldn't heads roll? This is a leadership deficit.
    08-04-17 01:13 PM
    since my july update, i havent had any luck with widgets. weather underground is broken for me including the temp in the notification bar.
    08-04-17 01:24 PM
    This phone doesn't seem to do ANYTHING well.
    08-04-17 04:09 PM
    I totally agree. I'm becoming more disenchanted by the day
    08-04-17 05:58 PM
    Remember guys, Blackberry has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the KEYOne..............

......... Except Software and OS. LOL.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-04-17 06:09 PM
    Why should it come as a surprise though - BlackBerry has nothing to do with hardware or phones, why should they care or invest that much into the devices? That's the notion over at the dtek forums.

I returned the PRIV because of the buggy software in addition to the mediocre build quality and premium price - and if you look at the PRIV forum, there are still a few people asking about why their battery life is so poor or why their phone runs so hot lol.

It's pretty hilarious if you think BlackBerry will just hire more or spend more money just because they have licensee partners.

They have zero incentive in my mind - and when nobody pays for and subs to their HUB+ I'm pretty sure they'll be out of android completely in another few years.

Nobody I know cares nor uses their software other than people buying their phones or former BlackBerry users who are savvy enough to use Cobalt's manager.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    08-04-17 07:06 PM
    Why should it come as a surprise though - BlackBerry has nothing to do with hardware or phones, why should they care or invest that much into the devices? That's the notion over at the dtek forums.

I returned the PRIV because of the buggy software in addition to the mediocre build quality and premium price - and if you look at the PRIV forum, there are still a few people asking about why their battery life is so poor or why their phone runs so hot lol.

It's pretty hilarious if you think BlackBerry will just hire more or spend more money just because they have licensee partners.

They have zero incentive in my mind - and when nobody pays for and subs to their HUB+ I'm pretty sure they'll be out of android completely in another few years.

Nobody I know cares nor uses their software other than people buying their phones or former BlackBerry users who are savvy enough to use Cobalt's manager.

How is your KEYᵒⁿᵉ working out so far?
    08-04-17 08:31 PM
    How is your KEYᵒⁿᵉ working out so far?
    I don't have one yet my friend, because there is no stock in Canada lol

08-04-17 11:23 PM
    Formerly the notification bug was overcome for certain things by keeping a widget open which allowed the notification pull-down to show the trigger for instance for clip stack application or else for silent screenshot application. No longer does keeping the widget open overcome The disappearance of the trigger from the pull-down. Do these people even try these things before they put them out to potentially millions of people who are Hoodwinked into thinking they can depend on BlackBerry as a alleged software company showing their incompetence and cluelessness? Shouldn't heads roll? This is a leadership deficit.
    I don't think millions of people is even close. Thousands, yes. Tens of thousands, maybe.
    08-04-17 11:31 PM
    I don't think millions of people is even close. Thousands, yes. Tens of thousands, maybe.
    Dozens
    08-05-17 12:20 AM
    Remember guys, Blackberry has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the KEYOne..............

......... Except Software and OS. LOL.
    Yea and BlackBerry seems to never disappoint!!!!!

After the interview about this high end phone ( he must not own many phones). I will say it to BlackBerry again: How about sending out an update that does not crap all over this high end phone........LOL
    08-05-17 03:41 PM
    I don't have one yet my friend, because there is no stock in Canada lol

Why do you want a device that you despise so much?
    08-05-17 04:39 PM