I have just notice blemishes on my screen. At first I thought it was finger marks, however, after cleaning the screen with a microfiber cloth, it is still there. It is really hard to see it in the pictures, but it is pretty evident when looking at it in person. The blemish area seem to be growing. (The dots on the screen are just dust)

New Screen Problem-fullsizer_2.jpgNew Screen Problem-fullsizer_1.jpgNew Screen Problem-fullsizer.jpg
    06-15-17 04:15 PM
    How long have you had the phone? Has it ever been dropped? Just setting down the facts before everybody goes crazy!!
    06-15-17 04:43 PM
    It looks like dust under the screen.
    06-15-17 04:45 PM
    How long have you had the phone? Has it ever been dropped? Just setting down the facts before everybody goes crazy!!
    Never dropped. I got it from Amazon when the phone was released.
    06-15-17 04:50 PM
    It looks like dust under the screen.
    The dust is not under the screen. That is dust on the screen and that is not the issue. The issue is blemish on the bottom right corner of the screen where I have circled around it.
    06-15-17 04:51 PM
    The dust is not under the screen. That is dust on the screen and that is not the issue. The issue is blemish on the bottom right corner of the screen where I have circled around it.
    The blemish is the shaded area that cuts across at about a 60 degree angle? Obviously you only noticed today and it wasn't there when you bought the phone?
    06-15-17 04:54 PM
    Also in the pictures you provided it looks like the edge of the screen at that area doesn't look uniform. Could be the lighting. Try get some better pictures, maybe take a picture in a mirror?
    06-15-17 04:59 PM
    Also in the pictures you provided it looks like the edge of the screen at that area doesn't look uniform. Could be the lighting. Try get some better pictures, maybe take a picture in a mirror?
    I actually noticed a little bit of it yesterday but I thought it was finger marks and I didn't have a micro cloth to clean it with. When I cleaned today I noticed that the area has gotten larger.

It doesn't look uniformed because of the lighting and the case on the phone.

It is really hard to make it show on picture, I will try again later tonight.
    06-15-17 05:08 PM
    Think return for a refund or replacement from Amazon is your best bet.
    06-15-17 05:12 PM
    Looks like faulty oleophobic coating. It came off when you wiped the screen. Something (your sweat, chemical or cloth) removed a patch of oleophobic coating.
    06-15-17 05:12 PM
    Do you use the productivity tab a lot? Is that where yours is positioned?
    06-15-17 05:19 PM
    Looks like faulty oleophobic coating. It came off when you wiped the screen. Something (your sweat, chemical or cloth) removed a patch of oleophobic coating.
    Never used any chemical, just my microfiber cloth.

That would be pretty crappy if the coating comes off like that.
    06-15-17 05:21 PM
    Do you use the productivity tab a lot? Is that where yours is positioned?
    Only couple of times by accident and the tab is on the top right screen. The shortcut button is right in the middle of the blemish area. And I only used it only a few times.
    06-15-17 05:23 PM
    Only couple of times by accident and the tab is on the top right screen. The shortcut button is right in the middle of the blemish area. And I only used it only a few times.
    I was just wondering if it was possible that the coating on the screen was coming off there because of using the productivity tab but even if you had that would indicate a bad coating. If you are bothered by the blemish do return it for replacement and you should! It would be nice to figure out why and how that blemish is flourishing however.
    06-15-17 05:31 PM
    Get a replacement. It's just bad LCD.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:37 PM
    I was just wondering if it was possible that the coating on the screen was coming off there because of using the productivity tab but even if you had that would indicate a bad coating. If you are bothered by the blemish do return it for replacement and you should! It would be nice to figure out why and how that blemish is flourishing however.
    Yeah that is what I'm thinking. But not sure if I should wait before they get more issues fixed before I get it replacement. Because I don't want to order a new one and have the problems that other folks are having. My phone was trouble free upto this point (
    06-15-17 05:38 PM