I gave up trying to fix my old keyone and bought another. Its had no issues since I got it, about a month ago, but today I went to use the gps and it doesnt work right. It looks like it works, navigation starts but my icon doesnt move. I tried toggling different settings like letting it use just gos or use the cell towers too, when I turn location off and back on, it moves to the latest location or nearby, but doesnt move from there. Even with full signal and a clear sky. Its a new phone ive never used maps on it, so no cache to clear out. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    01-06-20 08:10 PM
    I gave up trying to fix my old keyone and bought another. Its had no issues since I got it, about a month ago, but today I went to use the gps and it doesnt work right. It looks like it works, navigation starts but my icon doesnt move. I tried toggling different settings like letting it use just gos or use the cell towers too, when I turn location off and back on, it moves to the latest location or nearby, but doesnt move from there. Even with full signal and a clear sky. Its a new phone ive never used maps on it, so no cache to clear out. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    Reboot
    Factory Reset
    Warrant Support
    01-07-20 08:13 AM