So I've been a true blackberry fan for years. I think the passport is the best made phone ever. Just got my new keyone and I'm very impressed. Keyboard is solid and it's fast. The only thing I'd like to see is it the size of the passport. The other thing I really dislike is why did they have to change the type of USB connection?
    Last edited by grandam30; 01-19-18 at 12:16 PM.
    01-19-18 11:56 AM
    So I've been a true blackberry fan for years. I think the passport is the best made phone ever. Just got my new keyone and I'm very impressed. Keyboard is solid and it's fast. The only thing I'd like to see is it the size of the passport. The other thing I really dislike is why did they have to change the type of USB connection?
    Agreed about the Passport and the size.
    USB-C connection allows for super fast charging and more convenient as the plug fits in either way!
    01-19-18 12:19 PM
    A note about the USB-C connection: my understanding is that this will be the new standard going forward. By the way, you can purchase adaptors that fit on the end of your old USB cords so you can continue to use them. o bought several on Amazon. they are quite reasonable. I got some with a little chain so it can hang on the old cords and you can put it on and take it off as needed without misplacing it.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-19-18 04:55 PM