I am wondering why my keyone has more lag than my xiomi redmi 4x. Side by side comparison the cpu of keyone is far superior. 2.0 vs 1.4. Is it because xiaomi allow certain app not to run in the background? Is there a way to make my keyone run smoother?

Is till love my keyone. Feel simpler.
    08-06-18 08:53 AM
    BlackBerry Suite of Apps..... can be more taxing than other Launchers and Productivity apps.

Biggest thing is disable/uninstall any apps you don't needs and regularly clear your device cache.
    08-06-18 09:18 AM
    I am wondering why my keyone has more lag than my xiomi redmi 4x. Side by side comparison the cpu of keyone is far superior. 2.0 vs 1.4. Is it because xiaomi allow certain app not to run in the background? Is there a way to make my keyone run smoother?

Is till love my keyone. Feel simpler.
    Reset your phone. The 625 KEYone processor should no way have more lag than the 435 snapdragon on your Xiaomi phone
    08-06-18 10:00 AM
    I heard that the use of the Nova Launcher makes the Keyone run better as well. I have not tested this but I can say from using it that you can control animations through the Nova Launcher. It runs really well with this launcher.

Pair that with the cache control explained in an earlier post. My Keyone BE has been running close to perfect since I got it 9 months ago.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-06-18 11:48 AM
    Yup, agree with what has been said here. When I check my KEYone BE cache, I often find there to be half a gig in there so I clean it often, and I also restart my device at least once a week. Apps are down to the bare minimum and yes, it feels simpler and it works great.
    08-07-18 08:11 AM
    yup. we need to clear the cached quite often. and clear any running apps. have not try to factory reset the phone though. the app that freeze often is the chrome browser. one of the banking app also does not work. still very irritated with switching the language since I speak two languages. with the old passport. it can recognize many languages without the need to switch the keyboard language.
    08-08-18 01:44 AM