Hi everyone well... IT happened... I somehow managed to crack the Front Camera glass Cover on the keyone Black Edition i just purchased... What to Do now?! Are there replacement Parts somewhere?
    12-21-17 01:08 PM
    Not uncommon..... I know at one time Amazon had them, could proable check ebay too.

Someone sent their phone in to have it repaired.... they were told there would be an undisclosed cost, but BBMo sent it back at NC.
    12-21-17 01:29 PM
    Not uncommon..... I know at one time Amazon had them, could proable check ebay too.

Someone sent their phone in to have it repaired.... they were told there would be an undisclosed cost, but BBMo sent it back at NC.
    I was searching on both, Amazon and ebay but havent had any luck finding that Part... Do you habe a Link to that item?
    12-21-17 02:10 PM
    12-21-17 03:01 PM
    thanks but im searching for the Front Camera glass cover...
    12-21-17 03:27 PM
    thanks but im searching for the Front Camera glass cover...
    Sorry dyslexia at times... haven't seen listing for that. I expect factory repair is your best option.
    12-21-17 03:34 PM
    thanks alot for all the answers... i finally (hopefully) found the solution: https://m.ebay.com/itm/A-Front-Top-C...IAAOSwQS1aIUYu lets just hope the fix isnt too hard...
    12-23-17 06:12 AM
    thanks alot for all the answers... i finally (hopefully) found the solution: https://m.ebay.com/itm/A-Front-Top-C...IAAOSwQS1aIUYu lets just hope the fix isnt too hard...
    That part looks AWESOME for those who like the silver color option except for that damn top block which looks 10 years dated. Now that I know that it can be bought, I'd be tempted to grab a silver keyone and swap the silver ugliness for that one, would make a nice custom phone!
    12-23-17 12:22 PM
    That part looks AWESOME for those who like the silver color option except for that damn top block which looks 10 years dated. Now that I know that it can be bought, I'd be tempted to grab a silver keyone and swap the silver ugliness for that one, would make a nice custom phone!
    LOL thats what i thinking at First to... Wich is also the reason i bought three of these... One as a spare and One for my Silver K1 LOL
    EDIT: btw does anyone know how to Pop off the little plastic cover on the top to get to the screws?
    12-23-17 01:51 PM
    LOL thats what i thinking at First to... Wich is also the reason i bought three of these... One as a spare and One for my Silver K1 LOL
    EDIT: btw does anyone know how to Pop off the little plastic cover on the top to get to the screws?
    You have to use heat apparently
    12-23-17 02:50 PM