1. Can I de-activate swiping right and 'snoozing' ??? I don't want anything to happen when I swipe right on a msg... is that possible?

2. Facebook and Facebook Messenger are not connecting or syncing into hub... why? They are logged in on the stand alone apps, and the entry for the account shows on the hub... but nothing comes up...its just en empty entry with "0".

3. "Quick Toggles".... that condensed settings screen... how do I edit what I want showing there? Its that small box that comes up in the center of the screen, it has the time and date in blue, with a blue line below it, than 9 spots for quick on/off on some settings... but I want to pick the stuff I want showing there..... HOW?
    11-22-17 01:01 AM
    3. Slide out completely, at the top appears a pencil. Tap on it and start customizing . Sequence of symbols can be placed like symbols on the screens: tap hold move. The first six symbols will be shown in the short bar (one swipe down).
    11-22-17 05:50 AM
    that didn't work. I used thepencil and dragged out what I wanted out, but still the same 9 show up.
    11-22-17 10:54 AM
    that didn't work. I used thepencil and dragged out what I wanted out, but still the same 9 show up.
    You have to drag the items you want to appear in order. The first 6 will show up in the short settings bar. Then drag another 3 to fill out the first page of the quick settings.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-17 08:50 PM
    For your first point, you can change that in the Hub settings. Tap the three lines in the top left of the screen, select "settings" then choose "general settings" and then scroll down the page until you see "swipe gesture actions."

I have mine set to mark unread when I swipe right and delete when I swipe left.

JB
    FF22 likes this.
    11-23-17 04:49 AM