I received my Key-1 today and attempted set-up. I'm experienced on desk-top and laptop, but not on mobile devices. I have a google a/c so that was okay, but in trying to add my main e-mail account, a cableone.net account (I have google mail but hardly use it) I cannot get connection to the server. Been going around in a loop for hours!

Cableone has an instruction page for adding their account to an android phone, which we've followed several times but still cannot reach server. I guess I'll need to get Cableone's help, but thought maybe someone here might have an idea which would help - maybe others have had similar problems when adding an e-mail address?
    06-29-17 05:33 PM
    Is this the guide you followed? - AnswerDetail
    06-29-17 06:25 PM
    Yes, thanks, we followed those instructions. I've also, just now found another set of instructions from a person some years ago who had difficulties - will try again tomorrow - phone on charge now, and I'm going cross-eyed!
    Link:
    Cableone --adding an email account
    06-29-17 06:34 PM
    It might be helpful to others, sometime, if I post a follow-up on this. I've eventually solved my problem, after a lot of frustration, trying over and over using all available information. I guess because the KeyOne is so new, hardly anyone has come across this particular issue.

I eventually solved it after investigating the Hub (which I guess is peculiar to Blackberry, so not taken into consideration in available assistance for android phones).

When I tried to add my cableone e-mail a/c via the Hub it worked like a charm, first time - no hitches whatsoever, while via the usual e-mail add-an-a/c routes I was told many, many times that "server could not be opened". Had I been a seasoned Blackberry person I guess I'd have tried this route first!
    07-01-17 04:12 PM
    I had a similar problem with a yahoo account. It turned out that i had to turn off a security setting in the yahoo account settings. Works perfectly now

It might be something similar
    07-01-17 04:29 PM