Happened at Starbucks. Waiting for my coffee and the Batista yelled from behind the counter: "is that a Blackberry???!!" She was late 20's / early 30's. "Oh my God! I love BlackBerry, I have a Priv, love it to death, love the keyboard!" ...maybe all is not lost for the Rebellion (sorry for the Star Wars analogy!).. There's still hope.
    10-10-18 09:49 PM
    Hopefully she goes out to buy one 👍
    10-10-18 10:39 PM
    lol I'm 24 for and using blackberry too. 2 years ago i got my first one, the BlackBerry Passport. i liked that so much that i got me a silver edition and i even thought of getting a classic.

Before i switched to blackberry i had android phones like the Nexus 5 or the Yotaphone 2. really cool phones, but once i startet to use a pkb, i never wanted to go back to vkb.
    Sigewif and skinnymike1 like this.
    10-11-18 01:27 AM
    Statistically, I'd say yes, there is definitely going to be younger users too. I am actually at the same age.

But it's probably not going to rise way too much. It's all about to keep this niche product at the mass market.
    10-11-18 01:39 AM
    Finally after 5 months I have this KEYᵒⁿᵉ my 14yrs daughter observed my phone in detail and said oww this phone got this ...got that can do this..and can do that, then she said I wish that gadget was an iPhone. LOL
    Jane23 likes this.
    10-11-18 03:08 AM
    Finally after 5 months I have this KEYᵒⁿᵉ my 14yrs daughter observed my phone in detail and said oww this phone got this ...got that can do this..and can do that, then she said I wish that gadget was an iPhone. LOL
    An iPhone with a BlackBerry pkb would be a interesting combo
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 03:16 AM
    Late 20s/early 30s is not a surprise lol. I'm 26 and I remember when blackberries were all the rage. I'd be surprised if I see someone in their early 20s rocking a BlackBerry
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 03:28 AM
    Late 20s/early 30s is not a surprise lol. I'm 26 and I remember when blackberries were all the rage. I'd be surprised if I see someone in their early 20s rocking a BlackBerry
    That's me lol. Got my first with 21 xD
    10-11-18 03:36 AM
    Awesome
    10-11-18 04:55 AM
    I'd be surprised if I see someone in their early 20s rocking a BlackBerry
    I used to be that one guy...
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 12:20 PM
    I used to be that one guy...
    I still am!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 12:23 PM
    An iPhone with a BlackBerry pkb would be a interesting combo
    Ryan Seacrest tried that with the Typo PKB cases... and shortly got sued by Chen lol
    10-11-18 12:37 PM
    I'm a Gen Z and I own a BlackBerry (love it too) sadly though with Verizon not willing to work with BB I might have to go to Samsung but if I do I'm still keeping the Hub and keyboard app and BBM of course
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 02:10 PM
    There won't be a ton of hope, but there is some. Most Millennials prefer Galaxies and iPhones.
    10-11-18 05:02 PM
    In the supermarket lineup last week..not a millenial...but still..had a Father notice the pkb blackberry (bb10 of course) in action, and was very interested in it, both looks and function. He seemed to be a new immigrant and didn't seem to know about BlackBerry at all, and then rather timidly showed me his throw away android low end phone.
    10-12-18 12:10 AM
    I'm a Gen Z and I own a BlackBerry (love it too) sadly though with Verizon not willing to work with BB I might have to go to Samsung but if I do I'm still keeping the Hub and keyboard app and BBM of course
    I just saw a post that, if I understood it correctly, Verizon is whitelisting the new KEY2 LE. At any rate BlackBerryMobile has stated that the KEY2 LE works with Verizon. They aren't as high-end as the KEY2 but they are very attractive looking.
    10-12-18 01:04 AM
    "Oh my God! I love BlackBerry, I have a Priv, love it to death, love the keyboard!"
    I'm more surprised that she has a Priv.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-12-18 10:04 AM
    Well The burly 30 something traldesman who installed the neighbours new gas stove, accessorized with his completely disordered beat up white gm van was sporting a Priv too on his toolbelt...surprised me too (not to be confused with #metoo ) He declared it was the best phone he ever owned.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-12-18 08:34 PM
    Well The burly 30 something traldesman who installed the neighbours new gas stove, accessorized with his completely disordered beat up white gm van was sporting a Priv too on his toolbelt...surprised me too (not to be confused with #metoo ) He declared it was the best phone he ever owned.
    Lol @ 'me too'/#metoo.

Well I remember being roped in to BB at 25 when I was looking to move from the QWERTY dumbphones to a smartphone. Did some research and found something called the Q5. 3 years later and here I am with the KEYone and will still be with BB until they do something negative lol.
    10-12-18 09:30 PM
    Hope for what? For Phones with PKBs?
    10-13-18 12:48 AM
    Happened at Starbucks. Waiting for my coffee and the Batista yelled from behind the counter: "is that a Blackberry???!!" She was late 20's / early 30's. "Oh my God! I love BlackBerry, I have a Priv, love it to death, love the keyboard!" ...maybe all is not lost for the Rebellion (sorry for the Star Wars analogy!).. There's still hope.
    Wow! Sounds she love BlackBerry Android much. Very good.

The situation maybe should be like this:

When she yelled, "Is that a BlackBerry?". You answer: " Yes. It is BlackBerry KEYOne. Key number 1, used by Secret Service, FBI, paspampres, protect the VVIP. President also uses KEYOne."
    10-13-18 01:05 AM