I am skeptical that they really could have fixed a build flaw in so many devices and get them to market so quickly.

Anyone have any screen popoff problems w new device? Seeing that I experienced this abt 3 weeks into my first device, and the time it takes to set up a new device, I'm hesitant to spend [I me personalizing this new device without knowing it's structurally solid (as a general rule).
    07-20-17 10:10 PM
    I am skeptical that they really could have fixed a build flaw in so many devices and get them to market so quickly.
    That's not how it would work anyway. They're not fixing a back order mountain of already produced devices. They've adjusted the production process going forward and repairing any that come up with the issue. As you can likely tell from the availability, it's not as if channels are filling up rapidly. The production rollout of new devices has arguably been rather slow if the availability in retails channels is an indicator.
    07-20-17 10:27 PM
    It's a simple repair to secure a loose screen on an existing device and it's easy to change the assembly procedures for new devices.
    07-20-17 10:29 PM
    Oh, I had thought they said the July+ devices fixed the build problem regarding the screen popoff?
    07-20-17 10:30 PM