Never thought of that reason. Sounds like a smaller version of passport keyboard then. You find you can type as fast on the keyone as on classic. I can get a fair bit of words out quickly and accurately. At least to my ability to use spell check. See there are people selling brand new in box phones for reasonable prices. Might give it a go but still no reason to change other then I like to get new things.

Posted via CB10
    I can type even faster, as I can swipe up words (particularly long ones), and backswipe to erase a word.
    10-22-17 02:09 PM
    Time out

Hopefully now we can stay on topic.
    10-22-17 02:42 PM
    KEYone seems to be plagued by issues. Screen fallout was the just the first reported. Look on these forums...signal strength, stuttering/lag, keyboard creak and lighting...it's downright disconcerting. I was very enthusiastic about the KEYone Black Edition, especially the reports about the fantastic battery life, but I may hold off until all the teething troubles have been ironed out. The Motion may end up being the safer bet of the two and still provide great battery life.
    10-22-17 03:57 PM
    KEYone seems to be plagued by issues. Screen fallout was the just the first reported. Look on these forums...signal strength, stuttering/lag, keyboard creak and lighting...it's downright disconcerting. I was very enthusiastic about the KEYone Black Edition, especially the reports about the fantastic battery life, but I may hold off until all the teething troubles have been ironed out. The Motion may end up being the safer bet of the two and still provide great battery life.
    my bb black is ok for far. build date: 30th august. had it 2 weeks so still got to give it a full try out b4 I pass verdict.
    Never thought of that reason. Sounds like a smaller version of passport keyboard then. You find you can type as fast on the keyone as on classic. I can get a fair bit of words out quickly and accurately. At least to my ability to use spell check. See there are people selling brand new in box phones for reasonable prices. Might give it a go but still no reason to change other then I like to get new things.

Posted via CB10
    I can type even faster, as I can swipe up words (particularly long ones), and backswipe to erase a word.
    10-22-17 04:34 PM
    I'm not supporting Chen just being accurate.
    10-22-17 06:02 PM
    I'm not supporting Chen just being accurate.
    That's because you're a Gator.. It's all about The U.... I've been waiting years to say that again. LOL. We now return to our earlier conversation .....
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-22-17 06:15 PM
    Not a single issue with my original Silver Ed.
    10-22-17 06:32 PM
    I'm actually glad to hear that. Because sometimes reading these forums can put you on edge. Not to get off topic, but I can say the same exact thing for my Priv after seven months. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Qorax and Bob80220 like this.
    10-22-17 06:48 PM
    What tech are you refering to?
    10-26-17 08:55 AM
    Usually i like very much your coments, but at this point.....it's hard to believe, i can't do it
    10-26-17 09:34 AM
    Every time I grab my BB Ketone I love the keyboard. I have never used physical keyboard before. This is some thing special with BB and that how BB stand out of the crowd. The only thing I wish is more processing power I know it will reduce battery time but it has fast charging. BB Ketone is a class and unique phone in Android world
    FF22 likes this.
    11-20-17 06:31 AM
    I've had my KEYᵒⁿᵉ since July and haven't had any issues with it. It definitely isn't plague ridden at all.
    11-20-17 06:40 AM
    What Is GFE u lost me !?!?
    Girl Friend Experience is a front-runner @ google....idk (I don't know)
    11-20-17 10:31 AM
    Currently I am using my BlackBerry Z30. Always I love my BlackBerry.... I hope it will take its position...it is the king of secure smartphones
    11-29-17 02:47 AM
    BlackBerry Key two will have specifications...RAM 8, storage 64-500gb, pro.835 and above.
    11-29-17 02:51 AM
    If they made a Keyone that was a little bigger than the classic that was just as slim..... 🙏.

But I am not complaining , I just received the Keyone and definitely enjoy it. I got the black edition and this thing is a beaut. My only disappointment is software related haha because the BB launcher doesn't let you have those 3 apps to swipe too anymore!? That was a slick feature that reminded me of bb10. But regardless, still a sweet phone. No issues physically
    Uglyindian likes this.
    11-29-17 03:10 AM
    Not a single issue with my original Silver Ed.
    Same here. And my device was built in the end of April, got it since early May. Screen is still attached, all lights work, no lag (if you don't install everything you find in the Play Store), etc...
    11-29-17 07:06 AM
    When I first saw pictures of the Keyone, I thought it was too narrow. But when I got it and started using it, I understood why they went with this size. It's like a passport and bold put together.

They gave me decent screen real estate and a great keyboard. I can't complain about anything significant with this device. They did a great job.
    11-29-17 07:51 AM
    Keytwo probably has 6gb RAM, 660 processor.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-29-17 10:15 PM
    I may still be in the honeymoon phase, but I haven't had a single issue with my KeyOne and I have a hard time putting it down to be honest. It would look nice with a BlackBerry branding on it.. maybe under the keyboard.
    11-29-17 11:12 PM
    I handled a sammy 8 note today & that's a nice device... BlackBerry will need a lot to buck that
    11-30-17 12:30 AM
    It would look nice with a BlackBerry branding on it.. maybe under the keyboard.
    That reminds me of the Nokia 6210 back in the late 90s. They had a removable piece of silver plastic at the bottom and you could order personalised ones with custom text on them.

Qorax likes this.
    11-30-17 06:34 AM
    I handled a sammy 8 note today & that's a nice device... BlackBerry will need a lot to buck that
    KeyOne is not meant to beat an S8. Two different markets.
    11-30-17 09:23 AM
    Agreed, but they have proffered more slabs than PKB devices of late... I think having a slider PKB à la Priv allows addressing a wider albeit limited BlackBerry diaspora... a slab user could just leave the slider alone...

That said, more use of my Priv of late despite its broken USB needing charge via QI thus out of its case, I am amazed how thin and light it feels the hand

Sent from my вιaсĸвεггч KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    Sigewif likes this.
    11-30-17 09:30 AM
    I'm honestly so satisfied with my KEYone black edition that I'm not even looking forward to the next device. (Somewhat). I'd like to see an improved camera and a matte finish on the keyboard. But now I'm just nitpicking.
    11-30-17 10:31 AM
145 ... 23456