Man, apparently nobody in the United States got selected for this beta...
    07-18-18 11:14 AM
    Anyone hear having trouble with their cellular network not working. Can't receive or make calls or send texts?
    Same here i'm in UK on 3 network can use only wifi
    07-18-18 11:14 AM
    just seen another thread saying if you've used an autoloader you'll have problems
    FF22 likes this.
    07-18-18 11:49 AM
    just seen another thread saying if you've used an autoloader you'll have problems
    I had previously used an autoloader, so that must be it
    07-18-18 11:54 AM
    I had previously used an autoloader, so that must be it
    Have a look here for a fix
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rning-1151957/
    07-18-18 11:59 AM
    In UK here. On Plusnet but got device unlocked from ebay. No issues this end with 4G or calls
    07-18-18 12:04 PM
    Well that's the last time I use an autoloader, just crazy waiting 3+ Months in the UK for OTA updates
    07-18-18 12:21 PM
    Same here i'm in UK on 3 network can use only wifi
    Looks like if you used an autoloader before as I have, you will need to reload your phone as described in this thread. I got mine to work after doing this.

mr_poobah likes this.
    07-18-18 12:30 PM
    I am in the UK on ee. I have upgraded to oreo through the beta program. I have been using oreo about 24hrs so far and all seems to be good. I so far haven't run into any issues and also my keyone seems to be noticeably less laggy. I haven't been able to test the WiFi due to being away. should anything change I will make sure I report back here.
    07-18-18 01:06 PM
    Thanks for the heads up, I have now followed the link and now up and running, little annoying I have to set my device up completely but's that seems to be autoloaders for you
    07-18-18 01:11 PM
    Did you update to Oreo and have the SIM card issues? Then flash the device using the Sugar autoloader mentioned in the thread?

Or did you just flash your device before updating to Oreo?

I would love to avoid having to flash my device, but I am concerned that if I try upgrading to Oreo, then have SIM card issues, I will be left with a brick.

Just want to verify if anyone has run into the SIM card issues and subsequently been able to correct the issue by flashing the device.

Looks like if you used an autoloader before as I have, you will need to reload your phone as described in this thread. I got mine to work after doing this.

07-18-18 01:37 PM
    Did you update to Oreo and have the SIM card issues? Then flash the device using the Sugar autoloader mentioned in the thread?

I would love to avoid having to flash my device, but I am concerned that if I try upgrading to Oreo, then have SIM card issues, I will be left with a brick.

Just want to verify if anyone has run into the SIM card issues and subsequently been able to correct the issue by flashing the device.
    Had issues with the Oreo beta update, reflashed my device then reloaded Oreo beta and now no issues.
    07-18-18 01:42 PM

Currently, Sugar has no problem loading Nougat. I can only assume that it, or a future version, will have no issue with Oreo either.

As soon as the OS becomes official, only the Oreo build will be available to Sugar. Therein lies the potential (but unlikely?) problem
    07-18-18 01:42 PM
    Just a quick query/question. Like others, I've been invited to try the Oreo beta. If installed, I'm assuming that once the beta programme is finished my KEYone will be updated to the official Oreo release (at some point at least).
    07-18-18 03:04 PM
    Just a quick query/question. Like others, I've been invited to try the Oreo beta. If installed, I'm assuming that once the beta programme is finished my KEYone will be updated to the official Oreo release (at some point at least).
    Yes. Although we are usually given the official build in the first place. It's normally just used as a soak test.
    Coops12 likes this.
    07-18-18 03:45 PM
    I am only seeing 5ghz WiFi and not the other bands on the Oreo beta
    07-18-18 04:08 PM
    The Blackberry guys in Canada need to show the supporters in the states some Oreo.
    07-18-18 07:00 PM
    Still haven't gotten an invite to test. Yet bought a Pixel 2 yesterday to try, and am already on Android P 9.0...
    john_v likes this.
    07-19-18 09:13 AM
    Anyone able to use Android pay with oreo? Tried adding a card today and it said something is wrong and said it could be because the phone is rooted!! lol
    07-19-18 10:55 AM
    hello.

how to receive invitation oreo test on beta program?

my username: fbk
    mail account: [email protected]

please invite.

thanks.
    07-19-18 12:21 PM
    hello.

how to receive invitation oreo test on beta program?

my username: fbk
    mail account: [email protected]

please invite.

thanks.
    BlackBerry kicks off new beta program with Android Oreo for the BlackBerry KEYone https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...e-android-oreo
    07-19-18 12:24 PM
    I have sprint keyone and I would like to join the beta program. Carrier model usually gets the updates faster than factory unlocked model if you look at the Samsung or LG.
    07-19-18 12:42 PM
    I have sprint keyone and I would like to join the beta program. Carrier model usually gets the updates faster than factory unlocked model if you look at the Samsung or LG.
    Sprint KEYone units cannot join the program.
    07-19-18 12:43 PM
    Sprint KEYone units cannot join the program.
    I thought Canadian carrier model was able to participate the beta program. No?
    07-19-18 12:49 PM
    I thought Canadian carrier model was able to participate the beta program. No?
    Sprint is the ugly sister of the carrier world.
    Noordenneonline likes this.
    07-19-18 12:52 PM
188 ... 45678