How did you roll back without having to redo all of your accounts and settings?
    Just uninstall the app and reinstall it from playstore.

When I opened it again, it actually suggested me to setup the account , but said the account already setup and found out everything was there except it was not the dark theme as before. This is my experience.
    09-28-17 07:18 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to have the Hub open up to the entire Hub showing all accounts (text, emails, phone, etc) because everytime I click on the Hub icon it only opens up to the Gmail tab showing emails. I have to scroll up and click on Blackberry Hub to show all
    09-28-17 08:19 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to have the Hub open up to the entire Hub showing all accounts (text, emails, phone, etc) because everytime I click on the Hub icon it only opens up to the Gmail tab showing emails. I have to scroll up and click on Blackberry Hub to show all
    Do you have a different "view" added? You can set it up to view only certain things so maybe thats why?
    DroidBerryGuy likes this.
    09-28-17 09:09 AM
    Do you have a different "view" added? You can set it up to view only certain things so maybe thats why?
    No added view, I just have the Hub
    09-28-17 09:10 AM
    No added view, I just have the Hub
    If I open the hub when it's fully closed it always goes to the main hub view. If I'm filtered into an account and leave the hub in recent apps, it goes back to the account I'm filtered in. Is that maybe what is happening? Does it go to the main hub view if you open the hub after you had it fully closed and not in recent apps?
    09-28-17 09:13 AM
    If I open the hub when it's fully closed it always goes to the main hub view. If I'm filtered into an account and leave the hub in recent apps, it goes back to the account I'm filtered in. Is that maybe what is happening? Does it go to the main hub view if you open the hub after you had it fully closed and not in recent apps?
    No matter which section I viewed last ( call log, text, email, etc) and I just close the Hub and if I click on the Hub view and close it, and then re-open it, it always goes to Gmail. It's really aggravating . I want it to open to the main Hub view with all my accounts
    09-28-17 09:16 AM
    No matter which section I viewed last ( call log, text, email, etc) and I just close the Hub and if I click on the Hub view and close it, and then re-open it, it always goes to Gmail. It's really aggravating . I want it to open to the main Hub view with all my accounts
    But you are closing it fully and not just minimizing into recent apps?
    09-28-17 09:17 AM
    But you are closing it fully and not just minimizing into recent apps?
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. How do I completely close it?
    09-28-17 09:21 AM
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. How do I completely close it?
    When you hit the square button, it will take you to recent apps (or still open). You can swipe them off the screen of hit the "x" in the top right corner of each App to close it.
    09-28-17 09:27 AM
    When you hit the square button, it will take you to recent apps (or still open). You can swipe them off the screen of hit the "x" in the top right corner of each App to close it.
    Oh I know that part, so you're saying I have to completely close the hub every time so that is opens in main Hub view the next time? Wow, I usually only clear recent apps once a day
    09-28-17 09:29 AM
    I just cleared all recent apps and then opened the Hub and it opened in the Gmail view.
    09-28-17 09:31 AM
    Oh I know that part, so you're saying I have to completely close the hub every time so that is opens in main Hub view the next time? Wow, I usually only clear recent apps once a day
    No no I'm not saying that. I'm saying if you filtered the view to a certain account it stays on that veiw for you when you minimize. Yours seems to be doing something a little different though since it goes to Gmail view no matter where you are.
    dollface likes this.
    09-28-17 09:31 AM
    No no I'm not saying that. I'm saying if you filtered the view to a certain account it stays on that veiw for you when you minimize. Yours seems to be doing something a little different though since it goes to Gmail view no matter where you are.
    Correct. It's a deal breaker for me, because I actually use Blue email app and I just want the Hub to open to the main Hub view
    09-28-17 09:33 AM
    Correct. It's a deal breaker for me, because I actually use Blue email app and I just want the Hub to open to the main Hub view
    Well it does open to hub view always so not sure what would be causing it for you. The one thing I would try is to disable the hub then try again. You'll have to set up your email again which sucks but it's worth it.
    09-28-17 09:35 AM
    See it this helps.

While in the Hub, drop down the upper left Menu icon > "Settings" > under "Views" (scroll down the Settings screen to find it). Tap "BlackBerry Hub" and this should set the default list of accounts to show.
    dollface likes this.
    09-28-17 09:42 AM
    See it this helps.

While in the Hub, drop down the upper left Menu icon > "Settings" > under "Views" (scroll down the Settings screen to find it). Tap "BlackBerry Hub" and this should set the default list of accounts to show.
    OK, I totally disabled and removed Hub then re-enable it in Play Store but did not add my Gmail account. I went into Views and unchecked Gmail but it is still showing in the left main tab of accounts. BUT when I close Hub and re-open it, it now opens in the main Hub view which is what I wanted. Weird that I cannot remove Gmail from the Views
    09-28-17 09:53 AM
    OK, I totally disabled and removed Hub then re-enable it in Play Store but did not add my Gmail account. I went into Views and unchecked Gmail but it is still showing in the left main tab of accounts. BUT when I close Hub and re-open it, it now opens in the main Hub view which is what I wanted. Weird that I cannot remove Gmail from the Views
    You still should be able to have gmail in your hub and have it default to the main hub view. So odd. I have 2 gmail accounts and Hotmail and don't have this issue.
    dollface likes this.
    09-28-17 10:15 AM
    You still should be able to have gmail in your hub and have it default to the main hub view. So odd. I have 2 gmail accounts and Hotmail and don't have this issue.
    I'm just tired of fooling with it, I don't use the Gmail app anyway, I use Blue mail and it doesn't integrate with Hub
    09-28-17 10:18 AM
    BlueMail is just an app, not an email provider.
    09-28-17 10:40 AM
    BlueMail is just an app, not an email provider.
    I understand that, thanks. But it does not integrate as in the Hub so I keep the icon on my desktop
    09-28-17 10:43 AM
    quick txt reply doesnt work for my dual sim keyone. window pops up but txts wont send and I cant open the txt msgr app by hitting the expand in the popup reply window. it just hangs till I turn off quick reply. I love the idea. wish it worked. I have 75k txt msgs I imported from the priv so my hunch is thats not helping
    09-28-17 11:10 AM
    I understand that, thanks. But it does not integrate as in the Hub so I keep the icon on my desktop
    You don't need it to. You just need to add your gmail account to the hub.
    09-28-17 11:22 AM
    You don't need it to. You just need to add your gmail account to the hub.
    To do what? It still won't open Blue mail. I didn't add my Gmail account to hub and I still get notifications on my Blue mail icon. Not sure why you say I have to Gmail account in Hub
    09-28-17 11:46 AM
    To do what? It still won't open Blue mail. I didn't add my Gmail account to hub and I still get notifications on my Blue mail icon. Not sure why you say I have to Gmail account in Hub
    If you don't have a gmail account added in the hub, you won't get any email notification in the hub. Blue mail is a whole separate email app that is stand alone for your email. The hub won't notify you because you have blue mail. It will only notify you if you add the gmail account to the hub which would then mean you don't need blue mail. To add the account, go into your hub overflow menu and scroll to the bottom to add account.
    dollface likes this.
    09-28-17 11:49 AM
    If you don't have a gmail account added in the hub, you won't get any email notification in the hub. Blue mail is a whole separate email app that is stand alone for your email. The hub won't notify you because you have blue mail. It will only notify you if you add the gmail account to the hub which would then mean you don't need blue mail. To add the account, go into your hub overflow menu and scroll to the bottom to add account.
    But I prefer Blue mail over the Gmail app, that is why I'm using it
    09-28-17 11:50 AM
51 123