Hi all.

A few of you may know that iv been wanting an icon pack that fits the character of the phone for some time. I stumbled upon a really nice icon pack with a friendly developer and decided the way to go is to pay for the dev to create the icons i want.

I have requested a few BB icons, some of which are 'fantasy' icons in that they dont exist and have never existed on a bb device. Nevertheless i feel it adds to the BB feel many of us hanker after.

Here are some screens of the icon pack as it is now. As soon as the BB themed icons come through i will update. A few of the things iv requested are a BB logo with no icon background for the app drawer, a BB playstore icon , a BB browser icon, and a BB settings logo.

Sorry i cant seem to figure out how to embed the image type onto the site so you will have to make do with the links. Its a free icon pack so enjoy when it comes through. Let me know your thoughts on my idea. Its my small gift to the community

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qf...9CaPmTMeInUoKw

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a5...CfqqEsOXzJi58g
    BigBadWulf and duncan86 like this.
    08-29-17 02:06 PM
    Kudos for stepping up. Too often folks just complain instead of doing something.

In your screens is that the Moonrise icon pack? And that's what will get updated with the custom icons?
    08-29-17 02:09 PM
    Kudos for stepping up. Too often folks just complain instead of doing something.

In your screens is that the Moonrise icon pack? And that's what will get updated with the custom icons?
    Yes thats the moonrise pack. The new BB icons should be coming in the next update.

I
    john_v likes this.
    08-29-17 02:10 PM
    Yes thats the moonrise pack. The new BB icons should be coming in the next update.

I
    Very cool
    Mercuryuser likes this.
    08-29-17 02:11 PM
    kudos
    08-29-17 07:11 PM
    Good work.
    08-29-17 07:28 PM
    Nice! Hope to see more
    10-09-17 11:05 PM
    For some reason the links don't work for me
    10-09-17 11:29 PM