Hi, I'm new to BB, I have a BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked and I'm looking for the best smartwatch that have best compatible for most functions. Which one do you guys suggest?

I look at other post, some people said LG Urbane (LG-W150) so far is the best, but when i go search LG Urbane, there is a 2nd Edition, is that better? If yes, Is this the right one that compatible to my BB KEYone GSM Unlocked version?

Here is the link:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUBRKX4/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3171424582&pd _rd_wg=T7kLn&pf_rd_r=YT5RE10JPFSHQ3H6DTPF&pf_rd_s= desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B01MUBRKX4&pd_rd_w=zHzgt& pf_rd_i=LG+Urbane+2nd+Edition&pd_rd_r=CBZXCTZBJGGG SK4VSVQ1&ie=UTF8&qid=1505956876&sr=1
    09-20-17 08:24 PM
    I'm currently using the Huawei Watch (1st Gen) for over a year now and I've had absolutely no issue with it at all. Android Wear 2.0 has taken a bit of a hit to battery life but it still lasts me from early in the morning to well into the late night hours
    09-20-17 11:31 PM
    I just paired my Samsung Gear S3 with my Keyone today. No issues. It had been paired with my Priv since May, I think with no problems.
    JWW likes this.
    09-21-17 12:33 AM
    Im using the gear s2. It works great. Matter fact it works better with the k1 then it did with my iphone7 and the lg v20..
    09-21-17 06:28 AM
    Just be aware that the Samsung Gear S models all use Samsung's OS "Tizen" instead of Android Wear. So Android Wear apps won't work with them and it seems you can't even use voice (Google Now/Assistant) commands from the watch as it expects you to have a Samsung phone with their S-Voice app.
    09-21-17 08:35 AM
    Fore several month's using my K1 in combination with the Samsung Gear S3 Classic. Looks great and works 100 percent.
    09-21-17 08:48 AM
    Just be aware that the Samsung Gear S models all use Samsung's OS "Tizen" instead of Android Wear. So Android Wear apps won't work with them and it seems you can't even use voice (Google Now/Assistant) commands from the watch as it expects you to have a Samsung phone with their S-Voice app.
    I had my Gear S3 paired with my Priv until yesterday when I paired it with my KeyOne. I just tested S-Voice and asked for "My Schedule" and it showed me two of my appointments for today. So, it does work paired with my "Verizon" cdma KeyOne in the US.

Adding: Just asked it to CALL X. The KeyOne dialed the number but the call/sound as coming from the Gear S3.
    09-21-17 09:24 AM
    I just tested S-Voice and asked for "My Schedule" and it showed me two of my appointments for today. So, it does work paired with my "Verizon" cdma KeyOne in the US.
    That's interesting. Did it open the Google Assistant or do you have S-Voice installed? Or did it work entirely on the watch itself without going through the phone?
    09-21-17 09:26 AM
    That's interesting. Did it open the Google Assistant or do you have S-Voice installed? Or did it work entirely on the watch itself without going through the phone?
    That was a quick reply! (g)

I amended my post. I followed up with "Call X" That was done via the phone (my watch does not have cell data, only bluetooth/wifi) but the sounds were from the watch (I mis-typed originally). Friend was not home so did not connect. I don't have S-voice on my KeyOne.

As a matter of fact, since I was moving from the Priv to the KeyOne, I went through the Priv to find out what Samsung apps/modules were installed to make sure that I had the same on the KeyOne.

Here's the list

Gear S plugin
    Samsung accessory service
    Samsung Gear
    Samsung health
    Samsung push service
    Last edited by FF22; 09-21-17 at 10:17 AM.
    09-21-17 09:31 AM
    I followed up with "Call X" That was done via the phone (my watch does not have cell data, only bluetooth/wifi) but the sounds were from the phone. Friend was not home so did not connect. I don't have S-voice on my KeyOne.
    I did a bit of research and apparently S-Voice is integrated into the watch. So you're limited to some very basic voice commands instead of the whole Google Assistant repertoire (with which you can even control things like Philips Hue lights), it seems.
    09-21-17 09:50 AM
    I did a bit of research and apparently S-Voice is integrated into the watch. So you're limited to some very basic voice commands instead of the whole Google Assistant repertoire (with which you can even control things like Philips Hue lights), it seems.
    Whoops. I mis-typed above. The sounds were from the WATCH and not the phone. So, yes, the watch works with S-voice but uses the phone to accomplish stuff.

I know that the Samsung Tizen language is definitely not up to Google standards but I liked the Gear S3 and it does enough of what I wanted. Pulse, mapping hikes (it has the map on the watch after the hike as well as a more detailed map on the phone. It can be exported as a gpx file.

It picks up walking itself and even has distinguished bike riding when I don't specify the activity.

And it is fun PAYING with the watch - it uses Samsung Pay. It can either use nfc or you can move the watch over the magnetic strip reader and it pays.

BUT one thing is for sure that next week or the week after and the month after that - there will be something new and better. Got to either get on the band wagon or keep waiting. So far so good.

Although compared with my normal Altimeter watch which runs for months on one coin battery, Smart watches need more regular recharging.
    Last edited by FF22; 09-21-17 at 11:58 AM.
    mbirth likes this.
    09-21-17 10:24 AM
    Hi, I'm new to BB, I have a BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked and I'm looking for the best smartwatch that have best compatible for most functions. Which one do you guys suggest?

I look at other post, some people said LG Urbane (LG-W150) so far is the best, but when i go search LG Urbane, there is a 2nd Edition, is that better? If yes, Is this the right one that compatible to my BB KEYone GSM Unlocked version?

Here is the link:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUBRKX4...UvbUpU13027065
    I've tried quite a few and I settled on the Asus Zenwatch 2 with matching steel bracelet! Has longer than average battery life and big screen and BT connects awesome no issue!!!
    09-21-17 01:55 PM
    Fore several month's using my K1 in combination with the Samsung Gear S3 Classic. Looks great and works 100 percent.
    Can you use Google voice assist? I have done research and Zenwatch 3 works perfectly with Google voice but would rather have a GearS3 Classic.
    12-18-17 06:55 PM
    You certainly can. I have a S3 and Google assistant works.
    the brother likes this.
    12-19-17 11:25 AM
    You certainly can. I have a S3 and Google assistant works.
    Sorry, I'm an s3 user (and have Samsung pay working on it through a Keyone, as well) - but how can you get Google assistant to work on an s3?
    12-19-17 11:36 AM
    I just paired my Samsung Gear S3 with my Keyone today. No issues. It had been paired with my Priv since May, I think with no problems.
    Does it give you notifications for BBM?
    12-26-17 10:51 AM
    Does it give you notifications for BBM?
    Yes, it does.
    jagrlover likes this.
    12-26-17 01:12 PM
    Yes, it does.
    Thanks. I just bought one. I currently use a Priv but will be moving to a Motion after the holidays. I'm assuming that it will work with a Motion just as it does with a KEYone.
    12-26-17 01:19 PM
    Thanks. I just bought one. I currently use a Priv but will be moving to a Motion after the holidays. I'm assuming that it will work with a Motion just as it does with a KEYone.
    I had to download an apk file for Samsung Pay. It had worked on the Priv but not on the KeyOne. Someone posted a link to a file that I installed on the KeyOne and then Samsung Pay worked again.
    12-26-17 01:32 PM