After giving it more than a fair shot I have concluded I will likely never be a 1 phone person and will always be a 2 phone kind of guy. Although I do like the KeyOne, I just prefer BlackBerry OS. I have missed the fluid nature of the true BlackBerry devices for my daily driver. Although I hate the inconvenience of carrying two devices I believe it in the end is worth it. I will rely on my PP OG, PP SE, Classic, and Q10 until they no longer function. The KeyOne will become number 2. Long live BlackBerry OS! (one can dream)

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 11:36 PM
    Same here...

The K1 is probably the best Android i've ever used, but that's still not enough unfortunately...

I am using my Classic (and Q10 as back up) for everyday use, and my KEYone as my second phone for weekends and while on vacation. The nice battery life, camera and recent version of Waze are really handy I must admit, but nothing comes close to BB10 for my emails/messaging needs and the way the notifications are handled by BeBuzz is just light years ahead any other phone out there...

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-28-17 02:40 AM
    I dont have the keyone yet and i am really really wondering if the keyone can fill the gap if i get rid of my passport and switch to my key one. One thing i noticed when trying other os is that i keep on leaving apps on in the background and i hate this. This is because on BB10 when you exit at app you come directly to the open app screen and i always close the app at the same time i exit with swipe up then press the X. But with others OS ive tried you dont go directly to the open app screen after exiting an app, how is this on the keyone i ask?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 03:39 AM
    It does not close like OS10. The app stays open. The app stays open. It's Android. You have to go and close it. Me too I end up with apps I thought I had closed. Not ideal.
    07-28-17 03:57 AM
    I agree. Nothing beats notifications in OS10. Emails can work well but very tedious and circumvoluted settings. Me too keeping PP SE as main driver.
    The physical hole of notifications is too small
    07-28-17 04:09 AM
    don't understand the need for 2 phones.. someone please explain
    07-28-17 11:23 AM
    Don't you just swipe to close apps on adroid? that's what i do on my dads phone.
    07-28-17 11:25 AM
    I would suggest that the superior message handling, notifications per contact and the fluid UI is what keeps folks with BB10. But many apps are missing so Android or iOS is the go to for that. I still keep my Z30 on wifi and use it at home for the email capacity capabilities.
    07-28-17 02:28 PM
    I dont have the keyone yet and i am really really wondering if the keyone can fill the gap if i get rid of my passport and switch to my key one. One thing i noticed when trying other os is that i keep on leaving apps on in the background and i hate this. This is because on BB10 when you exit at app you come directly to the open app screen and i always close the app at the same time i exit with swipe up then press the X. But with others OS ive tried you dont go directly to the open app screen after exiting an app, how is this on the keyone i ask?

Posted via CB10
    Instead of hitting the home button hit the recent apps button and swipe the app(s) you want to close.
    07-28-17 02:38 PM
    Ill try that if i get the keyone soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 03:00 PM
    I feel the same way OP. I've really tried to kick BB10 and relegate it to the phone graveyard but something always creeps up where something is just more efficient on BB10 than on my iPhone.

I've gone the one device route. I've tried to make my iPhone my only phone. Always come back to BB10. I've tried to use my Passport as my only phone but then there's always something that my iPhone does better.

I've given up and just become a two device guy especially after having TMO digits. Makes everything super easy.
    07-29-17 09:04 AM
    i can explain for myself since I don't want to speak for others.

I love BB10. it's the OS that i feel most comfortable with. The limitations with apps sometimes make it less efficient that another device. When i've tried to make that device the only device I use, I miss the flow of BB10 and the keyboard.

When i'm on BB10, i miss apps.
    When i'm on another device, i miss the flow.

So as to not miss anything, I carry both.

It takes a weird and special breed to have two phones lol
    07-29-17 09:08 AM