10-16-17 01:14 PM
182 ... 34567 ...
tools
    According to Belsimpel.nl the KeyOne is in stock.

But after ordering and paying I found out that they expect the device on the 12th.

So I'll wait.
    06-09-17 03:06 PM
    Belsimpel.nl has it in stock now...https://www.belsimpel.nl/blackberry/...ack/abonnement

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 03:06 PM
    Just called them, it's a mistake on the website and they will correct this now, again, 12th (13th actually) it is...
    06-09-17 04:03 PM
    Just called them, it's a mistake on the website and they will correct this now, again, 12th (13th actually) it is...
    I was already thinking it couldn't be true. Waiting for CoolBlue myself actually so I am okay... others may be a bit more disappointed..

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 04:13 PM
    Oh well...it is what it is...
    06-09-17 04:15 PM
    Coolblue just send me two different message's saying they have no plan to deliver the device. So Coolblue is off the radar.
    06-09-17 05:11 PM
    Coolblue just send me two different message's saying they have no plan to deliver the device. So Coolblue is off the radar.
    Let's wait and see. I mean, probably just a representative of general customer service who sent you that message. Would they even know?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 05:27 PM
    I don't think they would know. When I mailed BelSimpel if they would get the KEYone, before it was on their website, they told me they wouldn't and only stick to 'bigger and more popular brands'. So just wait, I think they might deliver it, Bol.com does aswell now.
    06-09-17 06:33 PM
    I don't think they would know. When I mailed BelSimpel if they would get the KEYone, before it was on their website, they told me they wouldn't and only stick to 'bigger and more popular brands'. So just wait, I think they might deliver it, Bol.com does aswell now.
    Yup, this is my line of thinking as well. Fairly optimistic about it.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 03:39 AM
    And yet another week full of speculations has passed without any info, without any communication, without a single device. I still have mine ordered and I will wait, but my former enthusiasm for the K1 and BB has completely died.
    06-10-17 06:25 AM
    Mobiel.nl took out the "delivery within 2-3 days" notification.

Belsimpel has them in stock and will deliver tomorrow when ordered before 23:30*
    Noordenneonline likes this.
    06-10-17 06:40 AM
    And yet another week full of speculations has passed without any info, without any communication, without a single device. I still have mine ordered and I will wait, but my former enthusiasm for the K1 and BB has completely died.
    Ah c'mon, don't be too sad. First world problems and surely we can enjoy the phone relatively soon.

Mobiel.nl took out the "delivery within 2-3 days" notification.

Belsimpel has them in stock and will deliver tomorrow when ordered before 23:30*
    Belsimpel.nl actually doesn't have it in stock. Somebody called them already and they acknowledged it is a mistake.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 06:53 AM
    Yes they did and I've called them yesterday @ 22:00 it was a mistake...
    06-10-17 06:56 AM
    Maybe they are not being delivered by the distributor because of the issues.
    06-10-17 07:03 AM
    Belsimpel was still showing they had stock this morning. So naturally I ordered, only to find out after payment they expect stock on the 12th.

If this was already "known" yesterday, why still trick customers into buying?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 08:36 AM
    I ordered at Bol.com and was informed that they also expect to receive the K1 on monday 12.
    06-10-17 08:50 AM
    Belsimpel was still showing they had stock this morning. So naturally I ordered, only to find out after payment they expect stock on the 12th.

If this was already "known" yesterday, why still trick customers into buying?

Posted via CB10
    The customer called them on 22:00. If they would have known after that, I don't think it is possible for them to change the website (because I think the people who work on the website might only work on office hours). The people that get called untill late are customer service employees.

I hope all of us receive our KEYone on Monday or eventually Tuesday and can finally enjoy it!
    06-10-17 09:09 AM
    Possible to change the website, no idea but I explaind them that a group of ppl were waiting on this phone and so they told me that they were gonna change the indication on their website...too bad they didn't actually changed it...
    06-10-17 09:15 AM
    Possible to change the website, no idea but I explaind them that a group of ppl were waiting on this phone and so they told me that they were gonna change the indication on their website...too bad they didn't actually changed it...
    They have changed it back to '2-4 werkdagen' now. Hope we do receive it tomorrow or Tuesday tho.
    06-11-17 01:36 PM
    So according by the lack of enthusiasm, myself included, I would have to say that Belsimpel.nl still have not recieved a batch as of today.
    Grrr!
    06-12-17 10:22 AM
    So according by the lack of enthusiasm, myself included, I would have to say that Belsimpel.nl still have not recieved a batch as of today.
    Grrr!
    True this, I called them an hour ago and they told me they couldn't promise a time or date, but they are expecting a shipping later this day so if the device would include in that they would send it by tomorrow. I am not expecting it though, all this waiting is killing..
    06-12-17 10:31 AM
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    06-12-17 10:43 AM
    The only thing I can repeat to myself in order not to go completely crazy is; it will come and the wait will be worth it.

-on the phone with my therapist-
    06-12-17 10:50 AM
    Speculation :
    The batch is going back to China to get some upgraded adhesive for the screen.
    06-12-17 10:55 AM
    Koop er gewoon een in Duitsland. Ik heb nu een qwertz Classic gemapped als qwerty, merk je niets van.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 10:59 AM
182 ... 34567 ...