Let's update this thread upon discovering (pre-) order information since the whole CB forum is at it.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 03:43 PM
    Can I join this one cause there. Doesn't seem to be a Canada Waiting room...and well....the people from the Netherlands seem so nice.
    03-16-17 01:15 AM
    lol go ahead man the more the merrier!

There's a pricewatch on tweakers.net that I've subscribed to for updates upon availability through one of the regular websites likes Coolblue, Belsimpel, MediaMarkt etc. I'll post here if and when I get a notification.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 01:28 AM
    https://www.belsimpel.nl/blackberry/...ack/abonnement

Future phone at Belsimpel.nl
    I am still rocking a Priv and i am not gonna buy a K1 by launch. Maybe if it's on sale, I'll buy one.
    03-16-17 01:16 PM
    I still using the Passport and get a Priv for almost 2 months but sold it for the same price I bought it on Black Friday deal. The keyboard was nice but not that good and I really missed my passport. I had a duo-sim and find myself using more the Passport then the Priv so I sold it. I still don't really missing any apps.

I will buy the KEYone if there is a nice package deal because the price comparing with the DTEK launch specs and prices are more the twice higher comparing with that. I have no idea why, but it could not be the keyboard or license that drive the price that high.

I checked the DTEK50/60 at launch and comparing it with other devices and both device's where around € 75-125 higher then comparing devices with the same specs. When the KEYone will comes out in April/May it would be € 225-275 higher then new device's that will come out in April from brands like moto, samsung,etc with the same specs and more ram.

So in my opinion the keyboard is some extra cash and license will be cost also some, but nothing in my mind can defend € 599,00 and still I probably would buy it. Still must say a price of € 479- 529,00 should be better and give more ease of mind to buy it.

Netherlands KEYone waiting room-bottom4.jpg
    03-16-17 03:48 PM
    The biggest Provider in Holland stil is KPN, but as so far they do not have the K1 in there program? Normaly you have a contract for 2 years and you have the mobile that you want for free, thats wat I want!!! Also with the K1!!!
    03-19-17 02:51 AM
    I've heard Mediamarkt will be the first in providing the KEYone to the Dutch public. A message to the Dutch people.. Nu maar even wachten op de BTW VRIJE dagen. :-p

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:46 PM
    I've heard Mediamarkt will be the first in providing the KEYone to the Dutch public. A message to the Dutch people.. Nu maar even wachten op de BTW VRIJE dagen. :-p

Posted via CB10
    The "hamvraag" is "when?!"

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 11:52 PM
    Since this year phones are not combined with your subscribe. So you pay the device or pay it monthly 24 euro and 23 euro in advance makes 599 euro.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 03:35 AM
    Ik ken not weet any more, but let me join anyway :lol:

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 04:10 AM
    Stumbled upon this today; Primeur: Ingram Micro aangesteld als distributeur nieuwe BlackBerry KEYone - Actueel - ConnexieB2B

Essentially they're saying there is a official distributor for The Netherlands, but they don't know when the device will be available in The Netherlands. BlackBerry told them that the device will be availably in the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg) shortly after it launches in UK.

For those of you scared to click the link;
    Het hing al een tijdje in de lucht, maar nu is het officieel. De nieuwe BlackBerry KEYone gaat in de Benelux gedistribueerd worden door Ingram Micro, zo wordt aan Connexie desgevraagd bevestigd. Wanneer het toestel bij ons in de winkel ligt is nu nog niet bekend. Uit de UK komt het bericht dat daar de KEYone vanaf 5 mei te koop is. TCL, de licentiehouder van BlackBerry, vertelde ons eerder dat het toestel eerst in Engeland op de markt komt en vlak daarna de Benelux.
    04-11-17 07:16 AM
    Well that's something! Good find.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 07:42 AM
    Net ingelogd bij Ingram, maar hij staat er nog niet op. Was benieuwd of ze er al een inkoopprijs aan hadden gekoppeld.
    04-11-17 08:47 AM
    Expansys and Unlocked-Mobiles -where the KeyONE is listed as pre-order device - also deliver in The Netherlands. You can place a pre-order on Expansys and they will only ship and charge your credit card after confirmation from your side. Warranty might be a thing as you have to send it back to the UK.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 12:55 PM
    Net ingelogd bij Ingram, maar hij staat er nog niet op. Was benieuwd of ze er al een inkoopprijs aan hadden gekoppeld.
    De inkoopprijs staat ook niet bij de DTEK60.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 01:35 PM
    De inkoopprijs staat ook niet bij de DTEK60.

Posted via CB10
    DTEK60 is bij Ingram 399ex?
    04-11-17 01:39 PM
    Long term fan of BlackBerry, awaiting arrival of the KEYone as to silence all the negative Dutch sheeple that only consider Samsung and Apple as smartphones.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 04:34 PM
    Bol.com listed 31 Keyone accessories today.

https://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/zo...all/index.html

Winter is coming...
    04-26-17 06:02 AM
    Now available through Selfridges.com, ships to NL as well for less than €600!
    Ingear likes this.
    04-27-17 02:18 AM
    Netherlands KEYone waiting room - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    I finally managed to order on Selfridges. I kept refreshing until it finally gave the option to order. It takes a lot of time though.
    It should be delivered coming Monday. I cannot wait!
    04-27-17 07:30 AM
    Any idea as to whether it'll be available on contract with any carrier in the Netherlands?
    04-27-17 12:14 PM
    I finally managed to order on Selfridges. I kept refreshing until it finally gave the option to order. It takes a lot of time though.
    Same here! Ordered it at 7:40am on Kingsday morning after refreshing every few hours since 2am.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 12:46 PM
    Any idea as to whether it'll be available on contract with any carrier in the Netherlands?
    Mobiel.nl stated they will offer it end of may/ start of june, check their Twitter channel, I also retweeted it at @H4zN_

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 12:47 PM
    Hey btw what is your order status and payment status? I'm getting "Ordered" and "Pending", was hoping to receive a dispatch mail today, so we have a increased chance of delivery tomorrow xD

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 12:49 PM
    Thanks! That's good enough for me! Followed you :-)
    04-27-17 01:02 PM
182 123 ...