I really like it a lot, indeed the best bb that I've seen in a long time, makes me thing about the epic 9900 time, This one just runs Android, really like the shortcuts on the keyboard and makes the experiance that much better, so it's a keeper for me
    06-13-17 05:00 PM
    I really like it a lot, indeed the best bb that I've seen in a long time, makes me thing about the epic 9900 time, This one just runs Android, really like the shortcuts on the keyboard and makes the experiance that much better, so it's a keeper for me
    Did none of you experience the volume buttons/rockers on the side being a bit 'loose / clicky' in compared to the others?
    06-13-17 05:02 PM
    Yeah a bit but nothing to worry about I think...
    06-13-17 05:04 PM
    How are you Dutch guys doing with your Keyones?
    06-14-17 06:38 AM
    How are you Dutch guys doing with your Keyones?
    Seriously, it's such a great phone, can't praise it enough haha. The battery life is just outstanding. It's almost impossible to kill it.

The Android 7 makes it wonderful to use with all types of possibilities and customizations. I have set up lots of shortcuts for the short and long press of the letters and aswell for the 'back' and 'home' button trough an app called Button Remapper.

Build quality seems solid too, feels great in the hands and not too heavy. Keyboard is as clicky as ever and great to type on. Comparable with BlackBerry Classic I suppose.

Camera is looking fine to, not the selfie kind of person but made some nice photos and was amazed by the quality of it (coming from a Priv).
    06-14-17 07:30 AM
    Belsimpel - Redirecting...
    Bol.bom - Redirecting...
    Mobiel.nl - Redirecting...

06-15-17 02:27 PM
    Wow, this phone is just gorgeous! Coming from a Classic, the screen looks so huge. It feels the same like jumping to the Z10 from the 9900. Crazy. And it's thin (I know, BlackBerry standards). There is no video or picture on the web that does this phone any justice when it comes to the aesthetics of the device. One thing though, that keyboard is really small. It's as small compared to the Classic as the Classic's trackpad is compared to that on the 9900. They also have a much different click then the Classic, although this might have to do with the fact that I'm using my Classic for about 15 months already. So we'll have to wait and see how that develops. Wow, this phone is just gorgeous!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 10:30 AM
    Fully agree with you! This phone is so gorgeous. It's the best BlackBerry I have used, definitely, coming from a Priv. The possibilities of Android 7 with all the shortcuts and stuff is amazing. And definitely feels great in the hands and is indeed thin.

I hope everyone is enjoying their device and for those who are hesitating to buy, definitely DO, it's definitely great!
    06-22-17 11:45 AM
    And....any screen lifts (and other issues) with KeyOnes purchased in Holland????
    07-07-17 01:55 PM
    Just sold mine. It's to heavy and I want a thinner phone.
    07-07-17 02:16 PM
    And....any screen lifts (and other issues) with KeyOnes purchased in Holland????
    Would be interested in the number of issues in the Netherlands too!

Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 10:58 PM
    None problems here! Phone is amazing and solid like a tank. Everything works fluid and good. Would recommend you guys if you haven't bought one!
    07-08-17 06:44 AM
    None problems here! Phone is amazing and solid like a tank. Everything works fluid and good. Would recommend you guys if you haven't bought one!
    In the light of all the screen lift cases so far: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12949448, let's hope your device will remain without issues in that regard. Who is the seller you bought it from? If you (or any other Dutchie) encounter any issues with in Holland bought devices, do let us know. Thanks.
    07-09-17 09:01 AM
    also available at Phoneshop.nl - https://www.phoneshop.nl/blackberry-keyone/
    08-18-17 09:57 AM
    Well I had a problem with my screen, it popped out, after a long wait (2 weeks) they returned the device repaired (it was not replaced) I had a long and pretty ugly discussion with the retailer (belsimpel.nl) but they insisted that I was not entitled to swap my Phone so I had to wait 2 weeks. After a couple of days I mailed Blackberry to ask them how we should read their press statements, turns out I was right, I was entitled to a replacement device...nice de work belsimpel.nl...
    09-16-17 02:35 AM
    Well I had a problem with my screen, it popped out, after a long wait (2 weeks) they returned the device repaired (it was not replaced) I had a long and pretty ugly discussion with the retailer (belsimpel.nl) but they insisted that I was not entitled to swap my Phone so I had to wait 2 weeks. After a couple of days I mailed Blackberry to ask them how we should read their press statements, turns out I was right, I was entitled to a replacement device...nice de work belsimpel.nl...
    ****in belsimpel ook!
    09-16-17 03:04 AM
    ****in belsimpel ook!
    Its all in the name....simpel...but the lesson to be learned here is that you should contact Blackberry and not your retailer...
    09-16-17 06:08 AM
    Its all in the name....simpel...but the lesson to be learned here is that you should contact Blackberry and not your retailer...
    Ha, depends on the retailer right. That's why I picked John Lewis. Superb service.
    09-17-17 02:47 AM
    Ha, depends on the retailer right. That's why I picked John Lewis. Superb service.
    I will not pick belsimpel.nl again, that's for sure...
    09-17-17 02:49 AM
    Welcome to the "Don't like the Belsimpel service club.." My screen popped-off too. Called Blackberry Mobile and got a free mail ticket to send it to Luxemburg for a swap. Maybe a better solution than calling Belsimpel..
    I hope this will not cancel any guarantees given by Belsimpel. I advice telling Belsimpel about it.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 09:47 AM
    I hope this will not cancel any guarantees given by Belsimpel. I advice telling Belsimpel about it.

Posted via CB10
    It does not matter, why would you want to talk to badly informed retailer when the producer of the Phone solves your problem without any problems? Warranty is warranty and given by Blackberry, not by belsimpel...
    09-19-17 01:23 AM
    It does not matter, why would you want to talk to badly informed retailer when the producer of the Phone solves your problem without any problems? Warranty is warranty and given by Blackberry, not by belsimpel...
    Because BlackBerry Mobile only gives you one year warranty... belsimpel.nl will give you two.
    09-19-17 01:44 AM
    Because BlackBerry Mobile only gives you one year warranty... belsimpel.nl will give you two.
    Hmmmmmm
    09-20-17 05:13 AM
    I ordered from Unlocked - Mobile and today they confirm to delivery my phone in next 1-2 days

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    09-20-17 07:25 AM
    Any experience with that shop? Any additional custom fees if you buy it from Holland?
    09-25-17 03:50 AM
182 ... 5678