I don't get it, why would you want to import from the UK? As far as I know there aren't any interchangeable chargers/adapters included any longer inside the box like it was back in the days with older BB devices.....So, how are you gonna charge? Using an international outlet adapter? lol. Also, be aware of warranty stuff: what happens if for instance the keyboard stops working in a couple of months from now? Pretty sure it would then be an overall hassle to claim warranty and get it fixed in a timely manner (aside from the fact that Brexit is coming with probably all kinds of consequences in that regard).....Buying local, will be cheaper and more convenient over the long haul.
    04-27-17 01:05 PM
    I don't get it, why would you want to import from the UK? As far as I know there aren't any interchangeable chargers/adapters included any longer inside the box like it was back in the days with older BB devices.....So, how are you gonna charge? Using an international outlet adapter? lol. Also, be aware of warranty stuff: what happens if for instance the keyboard stops working in a couple of months from now? Pretty sure it would then be an overall hassle to claim warranty and get it fixed in a timely manner (aside from the fact that Brexit is coming with probably all kinds of consequences in that regard).....Buying local, will be cheaper and more convenient over the long haul.
    I have plenty of chargers here, just no quick charge 3.0 but I can buy that separately. Selfridges has complimentary return service in case of warranty claim. It will take longer to send it back and forth, but I have plenty of backup devices as backup.

I've thought about it and it's worth it. Don't wanna wait till June or whenever. Oh, and my brother lives in the UK so that also makes it easier to handle warranty claim.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 01:15 PM
    There is no problem using it with an adapter. What do you use when you travel to London, or when you travel to spain or US? You don't charge your device?
    04-27-17 01:48 PM
    There is no problem using it with an adapter. What do you use when you travel to London, or when you travel to spain or US? You don't charge your device?
    Haha this! I recently bought a set of travel adapters and it has a UK -> EU in it, so I'm good either way. Time to snatch some USB-C cables though!
    04-27-17 01:53 PM
    You just plug the USB cable in another USB charger that fits in NL socket. Its that simple. What's not to understand? People who order now are enthousiast who want it now. If you can't deal with a different charger, than surely this is not the route for you. You simply wait till its available in the around your corner store.
    04-27-17 02:15 PM
    I have plenty of chargers here, just no quick charge 3.0 but I can buy that separately. Selfridges has complimentary return service in case of warranty claim. It will take longer to send it back and forth, but I have plenty of backup devices as backup.

I've thought about it and it's worth it. Don't wanna wait till June or whenever. Oh, and my brother lives in the UK so that also makes it easier to handle warranty claim.

Posted via CB10
    OK, in your case it could make sense.
    Personally, I like to take advantage of that QC from day one. I don't have any backup smartphones any longer and no brother in the UK LOL. Having had busted smartphones in the past after a certain amount of time, I can't see myself going through all the hassle to send it back to the UK and wait for them to send it to the service center and then after weeks? hear that it can or cannot be repaired and then wait for the next steps. I know that when buying local the processing time can be sliced at least in half.

There is no problem using it with an adapter. What do you use when you travel to London, or when you travel to Spain or US? You don't charge your device?
    What makes you think I travel to London, Spain or the US? I stay in mainland Europe (and btw in Spain you don't need an adapter). I'm not saying that there will be a problem using an adapter, I just like to take advantage of QC from day one and don't want to resort to using an international adapter like in the 80's. Also I don't prefer to use non-original adapters. It can also potentially void the warranty when the battery would get roasted. Aside from that, I'm a notorious phone flipper since my first BB: as soon as a new BB (pkb) device comes out (if any), I'll be selling the old model. Ain't nobody wanna buy my UK import with all kinds of warranty claim hassles (repair time issues), all kinds of unknown Brexit consequences in that regard, and the non-inclusion of an EU mainland adapter. I'll just wait until it gets released in mainland EU. After all, what's one more month after all the wait and false promises so far LOL http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-tcl-1106612/
    Last edited by WT44; 04-27-17 at 05:19 PM.
    04-27-17 02:17 PM
    Hey btw what is your order status and payment status? I'm getting "Ordered" and "Pending", was hoping to receive a dispatch mail today, so we have a increased chance of delivery tomorrow xD

Posted via CB10
    I owe u a thanks H4zn, I also ordered from NL right after I read your post. I just had contact with Selfridges through twitter. They have confirmed that they charged my creditcard which would mean that the shipment will processed today. Official status is "ready for shipment".

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 05:56 AM
    I owe u a thanks H4zn, I also ordered from NL right after I read your post. I just had contact with Selfridges through twitter. They have confirmed that they charged my creditcard which would mean that the shipment will processed today. Official status is "ready for shipment".

Posted via CB10
    No thanks, I'm glad I could bring it to people's attention. I posted it in a few threads here and also posted it on tweakers.net. Some folks on there also got through the order proces.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 06:29 AM
    Netherlands KEYone waiting room-img_20170501_124551.jpg Ben ik de eerste? hèhè YAAAAS!

Posted via CB10
    ridmaur likes this.
    05-01-17 05:46 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170501_124551.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	422242 Ben ik de eerste? hèhè YAAAAS!

Posted via CB10
    Hahah nice!!! De mijne staat op -on hold- bij DHL. Ze bezorgen tussen 13:00 en 18:00 in mijn postcodegebied, dus nog even geduld!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 06:39 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170501_124551.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	422242 Ben ik de eerste? hèhè YAAAAS!

Posted via CB10
    Kloooootzak!!!! Nee hoor veel plezier. :-)
    05-01-17 08:39 AM
    There's no such thing as "BTW vrij"... but the concept is good.