Sometime in the last 2-3 weeks, it appears that the picture-in-picture mode for Netflix on my June-updated Keyone stopped working.

How the app just vanishes from the display, when I leave it. Previously, at worst, the playback paused, but I could restart it, while I checked something else ...

I'm not sure if it's a change to the app, or if I accidentally changed a fundamental setting somewhere. (picture-in-picture is still enabled for Netflix).

I was troubleshooting just now, and coincidentally, a new version of Netflix just installed - but no fix there.

Any thoughts?
    08-13-19 01:23 PM
    Sometime in the last 2-3 weeks, it appears that the picture-in-picture mode for Netflix on my June-updated Keyone stopped working.

How the app just vanishes from the display, when I leave it. Previously, at worst, the playback paused, but I could restart it, while I checked something else ...

I'm not sure if it's a change to the app, or if I accidentally changed a fundamental setting somewhere. (picture-in-picture is still enabled for Netflix).

I was troubleshooting just now, and coincidentally, a new version of Netflix just installed - but no fix there.

Any thoughts?
    Well, it's broke for me on KEY2 and Motion but my KEYone is not charged atm to confirm. PIP access is enabled but alas, still not working. Works on other Android devices I have some might be something in the update.
    08-13-19 02:56 PM
    so, silly me, how does or did the PIP work with the Netflix app ??
    08-13-19 03:02 PM
    so, silly me, how does or did the PIP work with the Netflix app ??
    Open the app, hit play on a video, hit the home button. Should go to the home screen with a mini Netflix video player showing the video.
    08-13-19 03:03 PM
    Open the app, hit play on a video, hit the home button. Should go to the home screen with a mini Netflix video player showing the video.
    Yeah, that's how it did work until 2-3 weeks ago!

Hmm, when did that June update drop in Rogers? I thought it was still working after that, and I got that day one.
    08-13-19 03:10 PM
    Yeah, that's how it did work until 2-3 weeks ago!
    Yeah. It's weird because the options are still there and enabled.
    pnfitz likes this.
    08-13-19 03:11 PM