Recently ordered the KeyONE from Amazon and it should be arriving shortly. Today I use a combo Classic/IPhone for all my needs. Was hoping the KeyONE would eliminate the need for two phones. However, lately I've been having second thoughts. The KeyONE seems very large and I do not like a large phone. Also, the reviews here have been very mixed, not to mention the screen issue....and having to learn a completely new OS. So I guess I'm asking if I should just cancel the KeyONE order and keep on rocking two phones (love the Classic, just need the iPhone for apps) or wait and try out the KeyONE to see if I like it. Thoughts???
    07-30-17 09:03 AM
    I was in the same situation as you but I took the plunge.. try it out first, if it doesnt fit you, return it and get other phone. =)

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-17 09:45 AM
    Try it for a week with an open mind and see how you like it.
    07-30-17 09:47 AM
    It really not that big of a phone you will be surprised by it's size and it's way better than the classic.
    07-30-17 10:02 AM
    The width is exactly the same as the Classic, and since you hold the device in your hand across side to side instead of from top to bottom that determines how large the phone feels more than the height.

In terms of the OS, don't leave it stock, there are many ways to customize it. If you ever wonder if you can do something a certain way on it but currently can't, just look online or on youtube to see if someone has a suggestion for an app to do it.
    07-30-17 11:32 AM
    I had an iPhone and migrated to Classic, the iPhone started collecting dust from that point on. I couldn't wait for the KEYone, and got it in the first week it was launched. going from iPhone to BB10 Classic and now the KEYone is something I don't regret. the size of the phone is perfect. mix reviews? yes. I had to return my Keyone and got a replacement,. some had issues, others don't.
    07-30-17 11:43 AM
    You definitely should try it out. At least give it a chance for a couple/few weeks. Odds are you won't regret it!

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    07-31-17 11:48 AM
    I also feel that the KEYone is not too big. You will like it after you try it.
    07-31-17 02:33 PM
    I was worried about it being to big also. Got it and it's fine 1 handed all day long
    07-31-17 02:47 PM
    I think the best it to try it and judge by yourself what's best for your needs.
    07-31-17 07:00 PM
    Yeah, it's about the same width and height as my Galaxy S5 that has a 5.1inch screen. much thicker though, but i like how thick and heavy it is.. The galaxy s5 is so light it seems like it would break without a case on it.

If you used an amazon tablet, or any android tablet (in my case, a samsung tablet), you will get the hang of it pretty quickly. Even prep yourself by playing with some motorola phones at your local best buy. Motorola is close to stock android and so is Blackberry so it's very similar.
    07-31-17 07:58 PM