Going from having never used a physical mobile keyboard to the KeyOne can be a bit harsh for some people. I thought Id share with you a cool app that I found in the Google app store, called Typing Master which I can really recommend.

Type in the words as they fall down to clear them from the screen. Simple and satisfying with the physical keyboard. Playing this for a few minutes every day will likely make you a lot more comfy with the keys on the KeyOne. It made a big difference for me anyway.

BR
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-17 12:34 PM
    thanks
    08-25-17 01:10 PM
    Going from having never used a physical mobile keyboard to the KeyOne can be a bit harsh for some people. I thought Id share with you a cool app that I found in the Google app store, called Typing Master which I can really recommend.

Type in the words as they fall down to clear them from the screen. Simple and satisfying with the physical keyboard. Playing this for a few minutes every day will likely make you a lot more comfy with the keys on the KeyOne. It made a big difference for me anyway.

BR
    Can I ask the developer as there are a few with that name in the app store.

Thanks.
    08-25-17 02:59 PM
    Need keyboard practice?-screenshot_20170825-212610.jpg

Im sure the other ones are good too, but I found the one by Hussein El Feky to be excellent.

Basically a relaxed typing game where you can practice in a controlled environment, with just enough visual flare to keep it interesting.
    Last edited by Dino84; 08-25-17 at 03:50 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-17 03:28 PM
    Forget the keyboard....use the new update to the keyboard....when you're in a text field, a menu appears to the left of the suggested words...open that and a microphone icon (along with other icons) display..activate the microphone ...start talking and your words appear. It stops when you hesitate. Just touch (activate) the microphone and the text will continue where you stopped/hesitated

Posted using Z30 on CB
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-17 04:06 PM
    Well that kinda defeats the purpose donnit

Its an interesting feature but one Ill seldom use, since Id hate to share my writing with everyone else around me...
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-17 04:18 PM
    Well that kinda defeats the purpose donnit

Its an interesting feature but one Ill seldom use, since Id hate to share my writing with everyone else around me...
    True, not for everyone or all situations...especially a noisy room but for someone in an office...a quiet one...lol...it would work well

Posted using Z30 on CB
    08-25-17 04:24 PM