Installed mobile upgrade tool and began resetting my phone and at 20%, the tool produced some sort of dump error. "Saved dump file to c:\users\j#####\AppData.... Phone is now stuck in fastboot mode and I can't get out of it. Tried the tool a couple more times and get the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    J...
    11-09-18 11:28 AM
    OK. Seems good now. Tried an autoloader ABI087 and that restored the OS but radio wasn't working. No surprise there. Was about to try an older autoloader when it dawned on me. My corporate network may be blocking something. So I put myself on another network and low and behold, the mobile upgrade tool started downloading. Now for the daunting task of rebuilding my phone to the way I like it. Let's hope performance improves as it was getting quite sluggish.

Thank you
    Jason...

PS, perhaps a moderator can update title to indicate fixed.
    Thank you
    pjh248 likes this.
    11-09-18 12:38 PM
    TBH, i think this is a flaw in the Mobile Upgrade Tool. It first erases the phone and then starts downloading the necessary OS files to reload them onto the phone, instead of first downloading the OS, verifying the downloaded data and then erasing the phone.

At least thats how i understand the tool works. Can someone confirm this?
    11-09-18 12:43 PM
    TBH, i think this is a flaw in the Mobile Upgrade Tool. It first erases the phone and then starts downloading the necessary OS files to reload them onto the phone, instead of first downloading the OS, verifying the downloaded data and then erasing the phone.

At least thats how i understand the tool works. Can someone confirm this?
    I think so too, I encountered that situation in the past where it first wipe the phone and then tried and failed to install the current OS version for my K1.
    If the tool fail to download or install the OS files, it stuck in fast boot loop unable to boot any OS from the phone.
    In my case, that was PC related. I had to try in another PC to make the Upgrade Tool successfully download and install the current OS version for my phone.
    11-09-18 01:12 PM