I just got my KeyOne and have been frustrated by the work to set up my phine as I want it and not Android. I found that the phone added all the emails in a group email to my contacts, so I had to go back and delete them all individually. Very Irritating and a blatant privacy incursion.
    I am having difficulty adding specialized notification for loved ones, I don't use ringtones just vibrations, and so far I have not been able to set that up.
    I tried downloading "Good Vibrations" from the play store, but that hasn't helped either. I don't get the notifications on my phone's Locked screen as I did on my Classic. I would like to get notifications of text, BBM, email to my locked screen to screen messages and answer the important ones. Liked the email folder I could delete junk emails w/o having to open them.
    Have the SD card from my Classic, but I can't see, any of the files, or music in the files.
    Any way to save my contacts to my SD card, along with saving them to the phone. Can save to the SIM card, or my Gmail acc't, or the internal storage of the phone. I'm a cynic and believe that all of these are android/google driven.
    Anybody have any ideas how to correct the issues I'm Having
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 10-23-18 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Moved to thread
    10-23-18 10:27 AM
    I just got my KeyOne and have been frustrated by the work to set up my phine as I want it and not Android. I found that the phone added all the emails in a group email to my contacts, so I had to go back and delete them all individually. Very Irritating and a blatant privacy incursion.
    I am having difficulty adding specialized notification for loved ones, I don't use ringtones just vibrations, and so far I have not been able to set that up.
    I tried downloading "Good Vibrations" from the play store, but that hasn't helped either. I don't get the notifications on my phone's Locked screen as I did on my Classic. I would like to get notifications of text, BBM, email to my locked screen to screen messages and answer the important ones. Liked the email folder I could delete junk emails w/o having to open them.
    Have the SD card from my Classic, but I can't see, any of the files, or music in the files.
    Any way to save my contacts to my SD card, along with saving them to the phone. Can save to the SIM card, or my Gmail acc't, or the internal storage of the phone. I'm a cynic and believe that all of these are android/google driven.
    Welcome to Crackberry.

I might suggest moving all of your music files/folders to a music folder on the sd-card. I've got pdf's and doc's in a Documents folder and videos to a Movies folder.

It might also just take time to index the files.

I do not distinguish my contacts so have not tried setting up unique sounds or colors or vibrations.

I thought we could control what shows on the lock-screen but frankly can't find it at the moment.

When setting up new email accounts, you can generally determine what syncs so that I only have my main gmail account sync calendar/contacts and my secondary gmail and yahoo accounts sync NOTHING.
    10-23-18 07:31 PM
    Ah, knew it was there - Notifications on Lock Screen:

Main settings, Notifications, hit the Gear (upper Right), "On the lock screen" and change the setting to what you want. I hide sensitive....
    10-24-18 12:49 AM
    Thanks
    I can't cay that the BB/Android thing is to my liking. I have a lot of music on my SD card, how do I get that to play?
    10-24-18 08:39 AM
    Thanks
    I can't cay that the BB/Android thing is to my liking. I have a lot of music on my SD card, how do I get that to play?
    It's just different and will take a while to get used to. Give it some time.
    10-24-18 10:32 AM
    Thanks
    What do you mean how do you get it to play? Either use the preloaded music app (google music) or download one you like better from the store.
    10-24-18 10:58 AM
    VLC player on Google play store is free... it will immediately create a nice catalog of all your media and plays just about every file type, music, videos...
    FF22 likes this.
    10-24-18 11:34 AM
    is the SD card encrypted? Maybe why you can't access the data on the card.
    10-27-18 08:31 PM
    Google play music app has a setting for music location: external or internal storage. Found the Blackberry Mobile tutorials useful in transitioning from my q10.
    10-28-18 06:52 AM