Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry KEYone

need to delete SIM Card Contacts on KEY2

Asked: Aug 11 2022 | 7:21 am EDT 2087 Views 2 Answers

Hi. On a BB Key2: Does anyone know how I can delete my SIM card contacts? On my Key2, only the google Contacts app is installed. Is there a good app that will allow me to view and delete SIM contacts? Even if I choose to “import from SIM” via Contacts app, so that it syncs to google server, and then if I delete unwanted contacts from there, it doesn’t delete any SIM card contacts, so I need a way to access them directly…

More Answers

Aug 11 2022 | 7:34 am EDT Dunt Dunt Dunt

Doesn't the Contact App still allow you to view contact based on location.... account, local and sim?

I stopped using SIM storage long ago... as it only saves some info. Think I lost a number of email addresses, because the SIM didn't save those. But that was BBOS days....

Aug 11 2022 | 10:28 am EDT Tech Lady

When I select All Accounts, Customize View, Customize, I then see a list of all mail accounts plus SIM. I look through each ensuring everything is de-selected, then I only select SIM, then Save. However, after saving that view, the Contacts app then shows “Customized View, All Accounts” when I would expect it to display “Customized View, SIM”… that’s why I’m confused..