Greetings fellow Blackberry Addicts! I'm a female & loyal Blackberry user since 2005. Just upgraded from a white, Passport Azerty (loved this phone) to the KEYone Black Edition, bought from never-msrp on Ebay. Great seller, thanks to those here, who recommended them.

The phone is beyond amazing & worth every penny I paid. I prefer it to my friends iphone X hands down, which I've played around with. The sleek piano black look, physical keyboard, new security encryption internet security built in stuff, Blackberry Hub, Google play, super fast workhorse, no nonsense, sophisticated high tech, business enterprise, hack proof secure servers are are a NO BRAINER for me! Would've paid over $1,000 for this phone. It blew me away. Sorry for the lengthy dissertation but, the KEYone is the best Blackberry to date. So glad Blackberry is back! Will always love BB10 but, little support & no prospect to grow with current fast changing tech environment.

Anyway, back to original topic. I've read so many reviews on different cases on this site. Great info guys! Thanks for posting so many review & pics.

I'm looking for a particular case. Please let me know if it's out there. I like the Incipio black bumper case with the clear back. The black bumper looks nice blended in with the piano black keys on the black edition. BUT, I'm not crazy about the clear back. The finger print marks are brutal. I would prefer the back part of the case to be black & have a Blackberry emblem.

Is there a case for the KEYone case that has the black sleek bumper like on the Incipio case but, the back part of the case is all black & has a Blackberry emblem?

Any info would be greatly appreciated gentlemen!
    12-03-17 01:00 PM
    This official BB case is probably your only option if you want to see the BB logo but don't like the clear:

Amazon - BlackBerry Smartphone KEYone Dual Layer Shell Case

12-03-17 08:18 PM
    I too would go with the case suggested above but I throw a stick on wallet/credit card holder to the back of my cases so I cover the logo. I leave my phone face up during meetings and when people see the BlackBerry keyboard it's plenty of advertisement for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. I will often buy 2 or 3 cases try them all and return the ones I don't like. Good luck.
    12-03-17 08:50 PM
    Elite1 Thanks for posting that one for me. It looks good overall but, it is a matte flat black. I love the look of the sort of glossy black bumper on the Incipio paired with the Black Edition. Just wish they would make that case also with a black back & Blackberry emblem. A glossy black bumper, slight textured black back & Blackberry emblem would be great.
    12-03-17 08:52 PM
    I chose this case. It is a TPU bumper case with a clear see through back. It shows off the blackberry logo if you are into that. I like how the case doesn't go around the keyboard. It's a slim case that doesn't feel bulky either.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Hybrid-TPU-Ac...sAAOSwV9dZXw5X
    12-04-17 11:13 AM
    I have this one and it is nice @tfitzpat03
    12-04-17 12:35 PM
    If you want to show off the logo more, you can paint the rubber part of the 2 piece shell. and since the logo is raised, it will fit perfect with the hardshell.

Need Case Input for my Amazing Black Edition-img_0206.jpg
    diesel0110 likes this.
    12-04-17 12:59 PM
    Put a skin on it like I did.

Keeps the phone slim and mostly protected.
    12-04-17 04:06 PM
    Rock it naked like I do with my SE Keyone.
    I got a handmade holster by Otis in full black. Worth every penny.
    Gives me the old Bold feel (you only see the led).
    Attached Thumbnails Need Case Input for my Amazing Black Edition-170911.jpg  
    12-04-17 05:06 PM
    12-04-17 08:10 PM
    This seller gave us a really huge deal on this leather case a few weeks ago, $1.00 I got it and its top quality and would be for the going price now.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    12-05-17 10:53 AM