OK, BB loyalist since the beginning. Z10 is almost dead. Today is last day for CDMA sale at Amazon. Does anyone have any clue if the Black edition will ever hit for me on my carrier or unlocked? The countdown has begun. I don't think the Motion will ever come either so I have given up hope on that front along with the camera complaints. Thanks
    12-02-17 10:45 AM
    Not likely. The current edition that runs on Verizon is the CDMA silver keyone. Theres a lot of people asking about the black keyone on verizon so your not alone on that front
    12-02-17 11:05 AM
    OK, BB loyalist since the beginning. Z10 is almost dead. Today is last day for CDMA sale at Amazon. Does anyone have any clue if the Black edition will ever hit for me on my carrier or unlocked? The countdown has begun. I don't think the Motion will ever come either so I have given up hope on that front along with the camera complaints. Thanks
    From my experience from both the black (increased specs model), and the OG, they are both very similar. I didn't really care about the 64gb internal storage because I have a micro SD card for that, but the 4th gb of ram doesn't make too big a difference. It's better, yes. But for me, I rarely leave my apps open anyways.
    12-02-17 11:18 AM
    Since Verizon does not even sell the original edition, I don't see them moving to the Black but in the past Verizon did manage to get special features from BB. But one can only guess and my current guess is NO.

How much as they selling the cdma for?
    12-02-17 11:36 AM
    449 USD until midnight.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-17 12:39 PM