I have had my KEYone for over 6 months now. I still feel like there are things I do not do well on it, but overall, I am very satisfied. Here are some comments regarding things I like and dislike:

1. Notification tray. I was not a fan at first, but I cannot imagine not having it now. I love that I can delete messages and answer texts without opening apps. I like that I get news alerts there instead of flooding the Hub. The biggest thing I like is dealing with individual reminders (for tasks and calendar items). In BB10, if you had two items that overlapped in the calendar for example, if you clicked on one to deal with it (say move the time or edit it), you lost the reminder for the other event. I found this extremely annoying. Now, I don't have to worry about losing reminders for events that overlap.

2. Apps. I am not a huge app user, but it is a relief to just be logged in and simply being able to open the app and look at what I need too instead of going to a computer and logging in every time I needed to check something. One thing I don't like is how every app is different in its setup where menus and options are found. And I find that some of the icons (like in the Hub at the top) are a bit too small and I end up selecting the wrong one too often.

3. Battery. It lasts all day for me with plenty of juice to spare. I don't even worry about having a charging cord at work or in my car anymore.

4. Keyboard. Overall, I like the keyboard. I do feel like the finger travel is a bit uncomfortable for my hands which are small, but it works well. I like the shortcuts but definitely don't utilize them enough. I still tend to find myself swiping on the screen to find an icon to open an app. I also enjoy the capacitive keyboard. It doesn't always work perfectly in certain apps, but it is enjoyable to use.

5. Setting the swipes for what you want in the Hub is awesome. For me, left is delete and right is unread. I find this very efficient.

6. For the life of me, I still am not efficient at switching screens using the navigation buttons. I still hit the wrong ones for some reason. I find this super annoying. But, the screens do serve similar functions as the layout in BB10.

7. The arrow is too damn small in the Dialer app. I also accidentally mute calls all the time which is super annoying. I wonder if the proximity sensor reacts slowly or something. Call quality is awesome with HD.

8. The navigation buttons are too small. Particularly in the text message window, I end up inserting predictive words all the time when I think I am selecting one of these buttons.

9. I notice that you lose information or your place on some web pages when if you rotate the screen which is annoying. Rotation is also very slow to react.

10. Saving pictures is sometimes difficult since it isn't the same in all apps and windows. Also, I still don't quite get the file system of where pictures go.

11. And the thing that bugs me the most. I have the side button set for the flashlight function. It drives me crazy that the button doesn't respond when the screen times out so I can turn the flashlight off or have the option of turning it back on.
    anon(9188202) and dev3011 like this.
    04-21-18 10:11 AM
    Not too bad for an Android device! I still prefer the BB10 OS ten months in, but Android is getting better with each sugary sweet version and I am getting used to the additional work required to burn off those extra calories. 😊
    04-21-18 10:45 AM
    I liked using mine better after installing textra. reminded me of BB10. wish crackberry would do the same thing
    04-21-18 10:49 AM
    As far your last annoyance is concerned, I have set my flashlight up with the convenience key using an app called button remapper.

I have set it up for a long press of half a second. This will work whether the phone is asleep or awake. I like it better this way because if I need the flashlight I don't have to hit the home button to wake it first. Very useful I'm my opinion.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-21-18 01:36 PM
    As far your last annoyance is concerned, I have set my flashlight up with the convenience key using an app called button remapper.

I have set it up for a long press of half a second. This will work whether the phone is asleep or awake. I like it better this way because if I need the flashlight I don't have to hit the home button to wake it first. Very useful I'm my opinion.
    Great tip, thanks!
    04-21-18 02:02 PM
    I'm a few months in and carry both my Passport and KeyOne.
    I can't get used to the size of the keys of the KeyOne and the 'glossy' finish of the keys just feel weird when I'm swiping up for words.
    I tend toprefer the Passport for composing messages that need to be more than a few words long.

Battery life on the KeyOne is great. I'm not an app person, or a camera user on phones, so storage is more than mostly free of the 64GB on-board.

I diabled the Hub on the KeyOne and removed all accounts that synch excect for one just created for the Playstore to load.
    Passport handles calendar, tasks, notes and all emails since I find the screen easier to read attachments and long emails on and the kb better to type longer emails on.

The phone app, text messages, Bloackada, Password Keeper and the browser are basically the only apps I use on the KeyOne.
    I really was ok with just the Passport, but wanted to see what all the kids here were raving about lol.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.3.3057
    PGaici likes this.
    04-21-18 05:03 PM

Thanks for sharing . I installed button mapper on my device. It is a great utilitarian app IMO.
    04-23-18 09:43 AM
    with button re-mapper can you reset the convenience key for more than one thing? i.e two things, say short press for hub, long press for torch etc?
    04-23-18 11:50 AM
    How did you get button mapper to respond from the sleep mode? I have the finger print security active, maybe that's blocking the button mapper in sleep mode?
    04-23-18 12:54 PM
    I have just installed and find it doesn't work that well . shame really.
    04-23-18 01:05 PM