I am a BlackBerry user since the BlackBerry 7230 and also a BlackBerry admin/user since BES5. I did use some other devices next to my BlackBerry devices like Nokia and Apple iPhone devices for fulfilling the need for apps and media capabilities.

For business do I travel around the world and I live in Europe and partly in Southeast Asia.

At the moment we use in our company BlackBerry UEM Cloud (formerly known as BlackBerry BES12 Cloud) with deployment of some BlackBerry DTEK50’s, iPhone’s, Android and Apple tablets and my and my business associate are now using the BlackBerry KeyOne as replacement of our BlackBerry PRIV’s.

The BlackBerry Android devices we now use are deployed by UEM as Android Gsuite (formerly known as Android for Work). On the business side (deployed by UEM) we use Microsoft O365 including Skype for Business, Dropbox Business, BBM Enterprise and Secusuite.

The deployment of the BlackBerry KeyOne in this setting gave a little hassle because we had to deploy the Android Gsuite with the KeyOne in the English language instead of our own language. The deployment was impossible in our language but can changed back after the setup. Strange and by accident we fixed this.

The June security update gave also some hassle and the reason seemed to be the mounted SD memory cards. We found this solution at the Crackberry forum.

After these minor issues me and my business associate are very happy with the KeyOne. The difference between the KeyOne on Nougat and the PRIV on Marshmallow is the stability, keyboard and the battery life. Because of the daily use of calling by Skype for Business, BBM Enterprise and Secusuite are these two benefits we are extremely happy users. This is the first time I sometimes use my smartphone instead of my notebook.

We are very happy with the KeyOne’s and we will buy some more for our colleagues to enhance their productivity.
    Last edited by CNX66; 07-02-17 at 04:20 PM.
    07-02-17 03:43 PM
    I'm using mine for business more than ever. I am also very happy with its performance.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 03:47 PM
    Thanks for the insights, rarely I read a comment of a business user here. Well at least a comment that points out the business applications that are actually used.

Posted via CB10
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-02-17 04:00 PM
    Appreciate the quick write up, I don't see a lot of business users on here so it was refreshing.

I consider myself a business user, been using the BlackBerry since the 8310 and can't get away from the accuracy and speed of having a PKB. Since the PRIV dropped I have been completely content with the applications availability and can't see myself using any other device. Loving my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    itsFirhan and anon(870071) like this.
    07-02-17 04:07 PM
    I also use my KEYone in a bes12 environment and it's been great.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-02-17 04:29 PM
    For those who get the KEYones from companies, is there availability issue?
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-02-17 04:57 PM
    For those who get the KEYones from companies, is there availability issue?
    Yes same as consumer availability of course. I ordered some Keyone's and delivery date is changed to the first week of August.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-05-17 11:18 AM
    I got my phone from Rogers in like 3 days.
    07-05-17 01:55 PM
    Good phone. I like it.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-05-17 01:57 PM
    I use my phone a lot for my career. In my experience the Passport Silver Edition has been the most efficient in responding to emails, texts, calls, notes, excel, word, etc..

Now using the KeyOne and the PPSE and the KeyOne is performing well. Not as good as my PPSE but it's doing fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 08:34 PM
    Thanks for this note... with BES12, I am just curious if you can use the Exchange mail setting within the hub, is that what u r using?
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-06-17 10:05 AM
    Thanks for this note... with BES12, I am just curious if you can use the Exchange mail setting within the hub, is that what u r using?
    In the UEM Android for Work deployment yes it does. In the work Hub and automatic configuration of course. Only puttting in the password.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-06-17 10:27 AM
    CNX66 is correct!
    07-06-17 11:03 AM
    unfortunately our company uses Airwatch and it doesn't support BlackBerry for email. would not work for Priv so it won't work for Keyone.
    07-06-17 11:21 AM
    Can you synchronise your desktop Windows 7 Outlook calandar entries and contacts with this phone as you can easily with PP? That would be essential for me to buy one.
    07-06-17 01:35 PM
    Can you synchronise your desktop Windows 7 Outlook calandar entries and contacts with this phone as you can easily with PP? That would be essential for me to buy one.
    No I don't think so. You can synchronize a Exchange, Office365 or SMTP/POP mailboxp (SMTP/POP only mail) for example. You sync a server or service.
    Last edited by CNX66; 12-29-17 at 08:55 PM.
    07-06-17 02:42 PM
    Sorry to here that airwatch blows!!
    07-06-17 03:28 PM
    unfortunately our company uses Airwatch and it doesn't support BlackBerry for email. would not work for Priv so it won't work for Keyone.
    I don't know how Airwatch works but does it support e-mail policy's and the Google for Work including Google Play Store for Work? Then you should add the BlackBerry apps like Hub to the Play Store for Work.
    07-07-17 12:19 AM
    I use  BlackBerry since 8310 for my business every day until now with  BlackBerry PASSPORT SE.
    For business, I think  BlackBerry still the best and not other device can replace, but I want buy  BlackBerry KeyOne if there is in Indonesia.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-07-17 12:28 AM
    Yeah you would need to use the standalone VMwear Boxer app to use Airwatch on the KEYone.
    07-07-17 12:41 AM
    I've gone from Passport SE to Keyone. I find it does all I need. I use VPN for secure work stuff and it all works with no work-around. it took a couple of days to get used to the smaller keyboard and Android but that's all. To secure device only need to double tap the screen, which then goes black. Instant on with either thumbprint, and away you go.
    itsFirhan likes this.
    07-07-17 01:00 AM
    appreciate the quick write up, i don't see a lot of business users on here so it was refreshing.

I consider myself a business user, been using the blackberry since the 8310 and can't get away from the accuracy and speed of having a pkb. Since the priv dropped i have been completely content with the applications availability and can't see myself using any other device. Loving my keyᵒⁿᵉ.
    agreed 100%!!!
    07-07-17 03:15 AM
    My company uses Airwatch and it works on my KEYone even though it didn't work on my Q10 with the Android emulator. When using Airwatch the e-mail will not integrate with the HUB but it will show up in the Airwatch e-mail app that was added.
    07-07-17 08:14 PM
    My company uses Airwatch and it works on my KEYone even though it didn't work on my Q10 with the Android emulator. When using Airwatch the e-mail will not integrate with the HUB but it will show up in the Airwatch e-mail app that was added.
    It's the way of deployment I think. I BlackBerry UEM you can also choose for an Android for Work or BlackBerry Dynamics (former Good) setup. Or a mix.

I don't know the possibilities of Airwatch but I see this on the Web: http://www.air-watch.com/solutions/android-for-work/
    07-09-17 07:06 AM
    This is my 7th BB. i would say i have been a bb user for at least 10 years.. I use it for my business and travel worldwide. The Keyone is a great business phone. i moved from BB Passport to the Keyone. I love the phone. The only thing is that BT issue with my Audi. other than that the phone is flawless. I have had a iphone 6s as my personal phone but i am now using my Keyone only.
    07-09-17 03:55 PM
27 12