My KEYone has served me greatly for over a month now and for the first time ever I've considered my Passport to be my secondary device.

Everything has been great so far, except something I'm still trying to figure out why they chose this feature. I am talking about the control buttons being separated from the screen. It not only reduces the screen size, but in my experience it offers no advantages at all.

The device would have been closer to the standard 16:9 aspect ratio, making the video playing suit the screen more nicely. Lastly I find my self hitting the word suggested on the left accidentally when trying to go back in messaging apps.

Why do you guys think they decided to set it up like this? Do you like or find any advantages of this setup? Please share your experience.
    07-13-17 04:52 PM
    Actually, they have the screen fixed at 3:2. And it remains that way at all times, since you don't have a menu bar constantly popping in and out.

I certainly prefer it this way.
    07-13-17 04:56 PM
    I agree with you. Especially about the suggested text being an issue when sometimes navigating through messaging apps, I turned off predictive text for that reason. I don't understand the use of capacitive buttons over larger display space but I do hope the KEYtwo does not feature these capacitive keys.
    07-13-17 04:57 PM
    I can appreciate the sentiment as a fellow KEYone user. However there's already a robust thread going here -> https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-like-1106733/

Going to close this one and direct traffic that'aways
    07-13-17 04:58 PM