Well I had and still have BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Classic, and just retired my BlackBerry PRIV. I actually loved the PRIV but the USB connection wore out and I could only charge it wirelessly. The Battery life sucked too. So when AT&T offered the Keyone in Space Black I retired the PRIV.

So far it's as great as everyone has said. Screen smaller but you don't notice it all that much!!
    Last edited by Christine Apruzese; 09-17-17 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    jamesharmeling and greg8283 like this.
    09-17-17 06:05 PM
    Well I had and still have BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Classic, and just retired my BlackBerry PRIV. I actually loved the PRIV but the USB connection wore out and I could only charge it wirelessly. The Battery life sucked too. So when AT&T offered the Keyone in Space Black I retired the PRIV.

So far it's as great as everyone has said. Screen smaller but you don't notice it all that much!!
    How do you like the keyboard, compared to the Classic?
    09-17-17 06:23 PM

Careful, i think space black is an Apple trademark lol
    09-17-17 06:25 PM
    Well I got used to the PRIV slide-out keyboard. That also doubled as a trackball. But the Keyone keyboard is a bit softer and easier to use overall.
    09-17-17 06:35 PM
    Well that is AT&T's probl.... That's what they call it
    09-17-17 06:36 PM
    what's the best way to add gifs to text messages? just got my ketone from att today
    09-17-17 09:01 PM
    The keyboard is looser than the classic, I prefer the KEYone experience over the classic. PRIV is not even in same league.
    09-17-17 10:22 PM
    I liked the giant full screen of the PRIV and the option to type virtually or with the physical keyboard. But it started getting really hot on the wireless charger and even though it was charging the battery % was actually going down right in front of my eyes. I wish it had the USB C like the Keyone has. Not forcing it in the wrong way will make the connection last longer. The Keyone in "space black" is one sharp looking phone! Very happy so far.
    09-19-17 06:08 PM

I know this is unrelated to the topic but which Priv did you have for wireless charging? I have an unlocked priv and I was wondering if it had wireless charging.
    09-20-17 09:35 AM
    I know this is unrelated to the topic but which Priv did you have for wireless charging? I have an unlocked priv and I was wondering if it had wireless charging.
    I believe all US carrier Priv's have wireless charging. Also, the ones sold unlocked by ShopBB also had wireless charging. I THINK Canadians one did NOT have it if from a carrier????
    09-20-17 12:05 PM
    Sounds like the OP is an AT&T customer... so probably the AT&T Priv like mine which has cordless charging...
    09-20-17 12:14 PM
    Nice to see new forum members here. Welcome. Hope the KeyOne experience will remain nice for you also (knowing the phones history so far with screen lifts, signal issues and what not).
    09-20-17 12:48 PM
    I got it from AT+T. Get a wireless charging pad and see if it works!
    09-21-17 12:06 AM
    I think the screen problem was fixed. The AT+T "space black" seems really solid and well-made
    09-21-17 12:09 AM
    congrats on your KeyOne. I also just got the space black from AT&T. like it so far. for me tho I like the feel of the Classic keyboard better. I have been using the Dtek60 for the last 6 Mos, battery life had gotten bad on it so I thought I'd give the KeyOne a try. So far so good !!
    09-21-17 12:33 AM
    I got it from AT+T. Get a wireless charging pad and see if it works!
    I got one for the Priv and tried it yesterday, no matter how I sat it on the wireless charging pad it didn't work. I guess I don't have the wireless charging model priv. I do have the STV100-1 model as well. Oh well, back to the topic.

Took a look at the At&t version of the Keyone, it looks appealing but I would rather have the unlocked model of the phone. The freedom is priceless.
    09-28-17 04:41 PM