yes. But patience is a virtue, and is seen less and less in the "I want it right now" culture . and I find it hard to restrain too most of the time.

It's something to praise not criticise.
    Patience is a virtue but as with all things it has a time and a place.

In my case patience would not have been a virtue, it would have been costly and dumb because I was due a new phone and to delay would have been to pay my full contract price on my old handset. I got a killer deal on the keyone so decided to go for it at launch. Life is full of risks. Personally I'm not willing to be crippled by fear over every tiny thing, not least something as trivial as buying a phone with a manufacturers warranty.

Now that manufacturing issues have been identified it is worth new buyers being patient to ensure they have a new batch.

Do you see how principles have to be applied intelligently and on a case by case basis?
    07-23-17 09:03 AM
    Once that happen to you, don't post it on cb ok?
    I will post relevant content that is useful to the community. I realise that's a novel concept to some.
    Wezard and DolemiteDONS like this.
    07-23-17 09:06 AM
    Just a bit of sarcasm methinks. It's hard to open this forum sometimes and see the same 10 members posting over and over about what a crappy phone the KEYone is. Well the OP in this thread just did the same I guess, but with a different experience.
    I'm shocked!
    07-23-17 06:19 PM
    All these threads about screen, keyboards and splintering camera's lenses.

My KEYone is still without case and walk with it , bike with it in my jeans front pocket. I allready bumped a chair, table and dropped it ones from my bed tablet . Aahhh

Nothing happens only an update and still the device is not fallen apart.

Why is this device still going strong, why is the build that good.

So post if you have quality issues that gives you some love chills thinking how awsome this device is.
    It's interesting your experience. I have seen them fall apart almost by themselves. It almost makes me think we have two production lines or factories.
    07-23-17 06:21 PM
    All these threads about screen, keyboards and splintering camera's lenses.

My KEYone is still without case and walk with it , bike with it in my jeans front pocket. I allready bumped a chair, table and dropped it ones from my bed tablet . Aahhh

Nothing happens only an update and still the device is not fallen apart.

Why is this device still going strong, why is the build that good.

So post if you have quality issues that gives you some love chills thinking how awsome this device is.
    Mine has been perfect. Knock on wood. I have dropped it twice (almost had two heart attacks and shame on me) and other than couple minor cosmetic dings from pavement still perfect. Hopefully the drops were just my hands adjusting to larger phone. Insured it but still rocking it naked. Best phone ever.
    07-23-17 07:16 PM
    It should be a persistence to make a phone stronger in a great build. I will not prefer it is just an artwork that I need to take care about all the time.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 08:36 PM
    Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 09:18 PM
    Had my KEYᴼᴺᴱ for one month. Flawless machine. No problems.
    07-24-17 01:52 AM
    Im happy to have an intact and flawless Keyone. Nothing remarkable about it to be honest, i represent the majority of happy customers.

It also happens to be the best phone on the market as i type this.
    It's official, then. All posters on this thread concur that the Keyone is "flawless", so it must be. Damn those "disgraceful" threads that say otherwise.
    07-24-17 05:41 AM
    It's official, then. All posters on this thread concur that the Keyone is "flawless", so it must be. Damn those "disgraceful" threads that say otherwise.
    Negative news shouts the loudest.
    07-24-17 06:56 AM
    Just because some news is negative doesn't mean it's untrue. The number and variety of defect reports posted here, on a fanboi site, suggest that the noted issues are systemic and problematic. In my opinion, the posters above who deny the truth of these negative reports are defending the "flawlessness" of the phone only because it happens to be the only new Android game in town with a PKB. I wonder if so much energy would be expended if the phone was a slab instead.
    07-24-17 07:33 AM
    I'm also trying to make sure I encounter those screen / build issues but have failed in doing so. Can't delay it any longer otherwise Selfridges will give me refurbished phone when it may fail.
    07-24-17 08:28 AM
    Im happy to have an intact and flawless Keyone. Nothing remarkable about it to be honest, i represent the majority of happy customers.

It also happens to be the best phone on the market as i type this.
    Majority? LOL.

Best in the market for YOU
    07-24-17 10:54 AM
    Just because some news is negative doesn't mean it's untrue. The number and variety of defect reports posted here, on a fanboi site, suggest that the noted issues are systemic and problematic. In my opinion, the posters above who deny the truth of these negative reports are defending the "flawlessness" of the phone only because it happens to be the only new Android game in town with a PKB. I wonder if so much energy would be expended if the phone was a slab instead.
    I have demolished similar arguments in other threads. I don't want to get into repetition.

You have your view, I happen to think it's highly flawed and unfair, but I respect your right to it.
    07-24-17 11:01 AM
    I have demolished similar arguments in other threads. I don't want to get into repetition.

You have your view, I happen to think it's highly flawed and unfair, but I respect your right to it.
    You from the UK by any chance?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-24-17 11:57 AM
    If purchased before the fix, I believe everyone's screen will eventually fall out. Its only a matter of time.
    07-24-17 01:11 PM
    Yes, and every day there should be 30 separate threads repeating the exact same thing, mostly dominated by same dozen people who are consumed by hysteria and fear and are unsatisfied until everyone else is too.

See: Q10's double-typing and Priv's temperature. I never had either, and the KEYone has been terrific. How was that possible because according to the forums, it was rampant and everyone was effected. If not, just wait and see, be afraid or be a victim! Those are the two options here and there should be a new thread until everyone agrees.

#ItsJustAPhone
    Mercuryuser likes this.
    07-24-17 03:13 PM
    Yes, and every day there should be 30 separate threads repeating the exact same thing, mostly dominated by same dozen people who are consumed by hysteria and fear and are unsatisfied until everyone else is too.

See: Q10's double-typing and Priv's temperature. I never had either, and the KEYone has been terrific. How was that possible because according to the forums, it was rampant and everyone was effected. If not, just wait and see, be afraid or be a victim! Those are the two options here and there should be a new thread until everyone agrees.

#ItsJustAPhone
    This.

Maybe we should just start a thread to say we have been brow beaten into accepting the phone is a failure so we can put this to rest. I have no doubt there are washing machines or smoothee makers with faults that they could move onto.
    Last edited by Mercuryuser; 07-24-17 at 03:47 PM.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    07-24-17 03:30 PM
    I take your comment as a non-denial denial.
    07-24-17 04:42 PM
    I take your comment as a non-denial denial.
    You have your own view of the world which isn't overly rational, but as I said I respect your right to it. At the same time I do feel a sense of duty to help u tackle your fears.

Do you ever lie awake worrying that the sky may fall on your head or that you might sail off the edge of the earth?

I think you need to consider how this crusade of yours could be applied to any piece of tech once fanboys enter the equation. If you can't see this then Honestly the best advice I have for you is to defer to the advice of other's with a more sensible world view so as to avoid the perpetual sense of fear u are clearly experiencing
    07-24-17 05:08 PM
    You have your own view of the world which isn't overly rational, but as I said I respect your right to it. At the same time I do feel a sense of duty to help u tackle your fears.

Do you ever lie awake worrying that the sky may fall on your head or that you might sail off the edge of the earth?

I think you need to consider how this crusade of yours could be applied to any piece of tech once fanboys enter the equation. If you can't see this then Honestly the best advice I have for you is to defer to the advice of other's with a more sensible world view so as to avoid the perpetual sense of fear u are clearly experiencing
    Basically what he's saying he respects your opinion but he's going to go ahead and insult your intelligence even though he's above that sort of thing. What I have no doubt is with mercuryuser's far superior intellect you would not stand a chance with your argument because mercuryuser has declared the Keyone as the best phone on the market today so there can no disputing that or he shall demolish you like he has others. Although he may be right if the phone was in the mid tier price range competing against other phones with the same specs and a PKB.

07-24-17 05:35 PM
    Wow, first time a thread like this has been started
    Yah, I was going to say the same. But don't see you in the threads about how bad everything is about the phone...
    07-24-17 05:58 PM
    If purchased before the fix, I believe everyone's screen will eventually fall out. Its only a matter of time.
    Yep, just like every Note 7 would eventually explode or every Pinto would eventually catch fire... Some of those Pinto's are still around, but any day now.
    07-24-17 06:01 PM
    Blimey they have turned their attention from the keyone to ME.
    07-24-17 06:05 PM
    It's interesting your experience. I have seen them fall apart almost by themselves. It almost makes me think we have two production lines or factories.
    Not really. Even if robots did everything, everything will still be slightly different. There's an allowable margin of difference in manufacturing, called tolerance. If everything was made to spec, most likely the unit would perform like it is intended to. But if the tolerances where two pieces meet happen to be off in opposite directions, making the actual combined tolerance higher than the design was intended for, then that's where these failures likely would occur. It's something called tolerance stacking and is more common than you'd think. Sometimes the problems are not noticeable, but in the case of the KEYone, obviously we'll notice a screen coming off, lol.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-24-17 06:05 PM
90 1234