My keyone:

1. spontaneously goes into do not disturb mode without being touched, even if sitting on the table.
    2. aps open spontaneously all by themselves, again, even if sitting on a table
    3. Hub services not working, keeps saying passwords need to be updated but even deleting and re-adding accounts gives the same message

By far the most frustrating is 1. I can't depend on the phone when expecting an important call or delivery. I literally have to stare at the phone to make sure it isn't on silent mode.
    06-18-21 11:35 PM
    My keyone:

1. spontaneously goes into do not disturb mode without being touched, even if sitting on the table.
    3. Hub services not working, keeps saying passwords need to be updated but even deleting and re-adding accounts gives the same message

By far the most frustrating is 1. I can't depend on the phone when expecting an important call or delivery. I literally have to stare at the phone to make sure it isn't on silent mode.
    1/2. 32 second reboot, or factory reset, or screen needs replacement

3. You will need app-specific passwords (for yahoo, Outlook, or Gmail with 2fa).
    06-19-21 08:34 AM
    My keyone:

1) Does the volume slider open when it enters DND? Almost sounds like the volume down button is sticky.
    06-19-21 09:23 AM
    1) Does the volume slider open when it enters DND? Almost sounds like the volume down button is sticky.
    Yep, sticky buttons makes a KEYone possessed. Btdt lol hope you got it fixed!
    06-19-22 08:11 PM