All of a sudden it's not connecting to any wifi, I read that in some cases the router settings should be modified but in my case I have tried with multiple wifis, at home, work, public ones.. nothing, since yesterday WiFi is not working. What could have happened? I tried forgetting the networks and reconnect but nothing, restart also doesn't work.
    01-28-19 04:00 AM
    I had a similar problem following an update on my Sprint version. My wifi wouldn't connect at all and if I attempted to toggle the wifi on/off in settings the settings app would crash. Unfortunately, I had to factory reset in order to fix but you could try clearing the cache and the 32 second reboot also.
    01-28-19 06:00 AM
    I tried the 32 second reboot already but no luck, it always say "Obtaining address..." but then it doesn't connect. By clearning the cache which cache do you mean?
    01-28-19 08:10 AM
    My version is still running Nougat (not Oreo) so don't know if it's the same for you but under settings/storage/internal is a cache that you can opt to "clear". Works like your pc to remove local data that might be in the way.
    01-29-19 04:35 AM
    I had a similar issue. WiFi would just "drop the signal". Really frustrating. A reboot could fix it for the rest of the day but I got tired of rebooting every day, sometimes twice.
    In annoyance I reloaded using the Mobile Upgrade Tool and was furious to find that nothing had changed. I had decided to ask the Crackberry Forums for help but before I could post, the WiFi decided to fix itself.
    It's been 100% for 4 days. I have no explanation for what happened. Sorry that I can't offer better advice.
    01-29-19 04:43 AM
    I had the same thing. I had to manually re-add my home SSID by going into the WiFi settings and networks list.

scroll to the bottom to "saved networks" and add your network name, security protocol and password.

now it re-connects.
    01-29-19 03:05 PM
    update: saving to saved networks doesn't appear to persist through a reboot. new bug?
    01-30-19 12:16 PM
    My version is still running Nougat (not Oreo) so don't know if it's the same for you but under settings/storage/internal is a cache that you can opt to "clear". Works like your pc to remove local data that might be in the way.
    On Oreo you have to do it for the specific apps.
    01-30-19 12:52 PM
    On Oreo you have to do it for the specific apps.
    I was looking forward to the Oreo update but changes like that concern me. I use that quick and easy cache clear all the time and can't imaging what app I would look to if I am experiencing wifi issues.
    01-31-19 04:36 AM