My Keyone keeps going black, into sleep mode I think. I am in the middle of using it. I have to wake it up and enter the passcode pattern to get into it. I replaced the phone with insurance and the new one is doing the same thing.
    04-17-18 07:44 PM
    My Keyone keeps going black, into sleep mode I think. I am in the middle of using it. I have to wake it up and enter the passcode pattern to get into it. I replaced the phone with insurance and the new one is doing the same thing.
    So just to clarify, these are 2 totally different phones that you are having the same issue with?

When you say that it is going into sleep mode while using it, is that when you are actually using the phone such as in typing or playing a game?
    04-17-18 07:58 PM
    Yes, two completely different phones. I am actually using it. I may be typing a text or email or doing something else. It goes to sleep and I have to put the pass pattern in to continue. It goes right back to the screen I was using.
    04-17-18 08:01 PM
    More than likely a setting that you brought over from the old device
    04-17-18 08:25 PM
    Settings /display /sleep what's it set at
    04-17-18 08:26 PM
    It is set to 5 minutes. I have had the new phone for just over a week and it just today started doing it.
    04-17-18 09:01 PM
    Do you have a magnetic case on it or magnetic mount stick to it? If you do, perhaps the magnet is the one triggering the display sleep..

If you don't, try look at the display settings, "Tap to wake/sleep". If it's turned on, you might have accidentally double tap the screen to lock/sleep.. I know i've done this a couple of time.

Pretty sure it's just a setting somewhere as you have two different phones behaving the same way..
    FF22 likes this.
    04-17-18 09:37 PM
    Do you have a magnetic case on it or magnetic mount stick to it? If you do, perhaps the magnet is the one triggering the display sleep..

If you don't, try look at the display settings, "Tap to wake/sleep". If it's turned on, you might have accidentally double tap the screen to lock/sleep.. I know i've done this a couple of time.

Pretty sure it's just a setting somewhere as you have two different phones behaving the same way..
    Magnet makes more sense, I was thinking they were the world slowest typist...
    04-18-18 01:46 AM