T got a new Keyone two weeks ago to replace my beloved passport.
    I have three business email addresses which are integrated into a single view outlook on my laptop. (and were on my Passport)
    The Keyone calendar defaults to the google address; which i had to use when i set it up.
    I have called blackberry mobile to ask how i make my default calendar on the key one. other than the google account. They didn't know how and suggested I post a request on Crackberry. (what a way to deal with customer support!!!)

Help i have already missed one meeting because of this
    03-07-18 11:30 AM
    Have you set up the Outlook account in Hub?
    03-07-18 01:12 PM
    Yes i have. Two of my business accounts, which are outlook ,are set up in blackberry hub . The problem exits both ways. calendar items i enter into those accounts on my laptop do not appear on the keyone and vice versa calendar items entered on the keyone. emails seem to sync OK
    03-08-18 05:10 AM
    Yes i have. Two of my business accounts, which are outlook ,are set up in blackberry hub . The problem exits both ways. calendar items i enter into those accounts on my laptop do not appear on the keyone and vice versa calendar items entered on the keyone. emails seem to sync OK
    You might want to check that the accounts you set up in the Hub are set to sync calendars as well. Looking under account settings in the Hub to confirm.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-08-18 08:20 AM