... I'm incredibly impressed! It is so much faster and more responsive than my PRIV! Both rear and front camera are great! PKB is absolutely fantastic! Apps also install/update much much quicker than they do on my PRIV! Absolutely everything is about my new KEYone is faultless! One thing I have noticed though is that the latest security patch is still April. I'm not sure if that is network provider related though? I ordered from CPW using Vodafone? Anyway, I am more than ecstatic with this incredible phone. KEYone = must buy!
    dollface and fanisk like this.
    06-02-17 11:27 AM
    The security update comes from your wireless carrier unless you bought a factory unlocked smartphone.
    06-02-17 11:30 AM
    Look for "updates" in your app drawer. Check manually.
    06-02-17 11:31 AM
    the k1 does everything better than the priv
    bps88 likes this.
    06-02-17 11:34 AM
    The crack is back. It's not perfect but close.

My office ridicules me for my choice to stay with blackberry. Pretty sad how narrow-minded people can be.

Oh well.
    Adam Frix likes this.
    06-02-17 11:47 AM
    The security update comes from your wireless carrier unless you bought a factory unlocked smartphone.
    I have no idea if it is factory unlocked or not? I got it from carphone warehouse. It says the latest software is installed (which is April (apparently))
    06-02-17 11:59 AM
    I will try one down the road if the unlocked CDMA version works well with Verizon. Heck Verizon may end up carrying it. that would be great too
    06-02-17 12:05 PM
    ... I'm incredibly impressed! It is so much faster and more responsive than my PRIV! Both rear and front camera are great! PKB is absolutely fantastic! Apps also install/update much much quicker than they do on my PRIV! Absolutely everything is about my new KEYone is faultless! One thing I have noticed though is that the latest security patch is still April. I'm not sure if that is network provider related though? I ordered from CPW using Vodafone? Anyway, I am more than ecstatic with this incredible phone. KEYone = must buy!
    I bought my KEYone from Bell yesterday and the security patch was Mar 7, 2017. I am on Virgin Canada and it was updated to June 5th last evening. Just waiting for my unlock code and I will be happy.
    06-02-17 12:08 PM
    I have no idea if it is factory unlocked or not? I got it from carphone warehouse. It says the latest software is installed (which is April (apparently))
    I'm with Rogers Wireless and got the update yesterday.
    06-02-17 05:19 PM
    the k1 does everything better than the priv
    Except it has a smaller screen and forces you to use the PKB.
    06-02-17 06:49 PM
    While I do like the KeyOne more than the PRIV I do think the screen was much nicer and I did like the size of it. If they can perfect the slider I'd love to see a new one by TCL.
    06-02-17 07:01 PM
    While I do like the KeyOne more than the PRIV I do think the screen was much nicer and I did like the size of it. If they can perfect the slider I'd love to see a new one by TCL.
    Agree
    06-02-17 07:46 PM