I couldn't be more pleased, (so far) with my unlocked K1-Black. I've only had it a short time. I bought it off ebay through never-msrp out of Texas. It arrived the first week of November.

Yes, it did has some problems with software but shortly the update AAQ837 OTA came through and fixed the issues!

So, just wanted to post some good news and progress. I feel it extremely important to use TCL customer support and to clearly and calmly explain in brief words what isn't working.

I have an icon on my phone that allows me direct contact thru TCL to report issues. There is another post here in CBF with a way to get the icon/app if you don't have it and a recent post with global TCL support phone numbers, https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492

So, maybe come here to see if your issue can be fixed at home, and if not, please notify TCL in a brief and unemotional contact with issue.

Other ways to contact TCL Support; @BlackBerry Mobile
    @blackberryhelp

Regards; EndRacism
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 12-06-17 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Disruptive posting
    FF22, skinnymike1, oc6204 and 1 others like this.
    12-06-17 09:33 AM
    Two thumbs up! I have a PRIV (came from Classic) and I have been similarly pleased with it.

I especially appreciate the TONE of your post - so many are out slagging and complaining - truly, you have provided a breath of fresh air!
    drpearson, EndRacism and oc6204 like this.
    12-06-17 10:45 AM
    It was amazing even before you got it lol

glad you are digging it
    EndRacism likes this.
    12-06-17 10:52 AM
    Got one through the same seller. Glad that I took the plunge for the Black edition. Haven't had any major issues at all. It is a joy to use every time I pick it up.
    EndRacism likes this.
    12-06-17 11:22 AM
    I also purchased the black edition and has been a solid performer thus far. Now...if I can only get the oem soft shell case...
    12-06-17 08:34 PM
    I also purchased the black edition and has been a solid performer thus far. Now...if I can only get the oem soft shell case...
    Naw, get Ringke case! Perfect fit, solid, firm yet slightly rubbery for bounce protection, and you have a place to attach a lanyard too! Mine is the Smokey color and you can leave back clear or place a photo inside back as a picture frame.
    Attached Thumbnails My KEYone Black BBB100-1 Has Become Awesome!-img_20171206_205729.jpg   My KEYone Black BBB100-1 Has Become Awesome!-img_20171206_205742.jpg  
    FF22, sesp9 and oc6204 like this.
    12-06-17 09:02 PM
    Fully agree with OP. I have silver k1 and Motion and couldn't be happier with both!
    12-07-17 03:47 AM
    Naw, get Ringke case! Perfect fit, solid, firm yet slightly rubbery for bounce protection, and you have a place to attach a lanyard too! Mine is the Smokey color and you can leave back clear or place a photo inside back as a picture frame.
    Got 1 through same seller as u know, and got the same case, too :] (the clear 1), and agree, would recommend it - esp for under 10 bucks.
    12-07-17 07:38 AM
    Looks good in the smokey color and lanyard. Thanks for the pictures and suggestion.
    12-07-17 09:34 AM
    I couldn't be more pleased, (so far) with my unlocked K1-Black. I've only had it a short time. I bought it off ebay through never-msrp out of Texas. It arrived the first week of November.

Yes, it did has some problems with software but shortly the update AAQ837 OTA came through and fixed the issues!

So, just wanted to post some good news and progress. I feel it extremely important to use TCL customer support and to clearly and calmly explain in brief words what isn't working.

I have an icon on my phone that allows me direct contact thru TCL to report issues. There is another post here in CBF with a way to get the icon/app if you don't have it and a recent post with global TCL support phone numbers, https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492

So, maybe come here to see if your issue can be fixed at home, and if not, please notify TCL in a brief and unemotional contact with issue.

Other ways to contact TCL Support; @BlackBerry Mobile
    @blackberryhelp

Regards; EndRacism
    Are you able to use your Hotspot? I am not able to. I called At&t to provision my KEYone and it still doesn't work. Using BBB100-1.
    Yesterday 08:06 PM
    I'm rocking a BlackBerry keyone black edition. BEAST!!!!
    sesp9 likes this.
    Yesterday 08:07 PM
    Are you able to use your Hotspot? I am not able to. I called At&t to provision my KEYone and it still doesn't work. Using BBB100-1.
    I used my passport and it showed it was connected but couldn't connect to any thing using browser. I'm using Mint sim.
    Yesterday 08:30 PM