Wife is loving hers. No issues here. I glued a magnetic plate for car mount on mine and the back came off after a while but that's my fault.
    06-17-17 07:21 PM
    Seen about 7 or so at work /friends and the build quality is consistent. The only variation I can see is the screen brightness between the units. Some are quite dim.
    06-17-17 08:38 PM
    Hmm.. Just wonder, is anyone here has dropped their K1 at least 4-5 times to make the "its good" judge?
    06-17-17 09:09 PM
    What are you talking about? We were talking about date codes....you?
    Multiple threads on the subject of screen pops and how best to manage them so that information is better understood, like starting a single thread to log who's had the issue and when/where they purchased.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-18-17 02:22 AM
    Hmm.. Just wonder, is anyone here has dropped their K1 at least 4-5 times to make the "its good" judge?
    I've dropped mine about 3-4 times. One from 2 feet, one from 4 feet and a couple of times from couch. Couple of dings from the 2 feet one to cement , but otherwise still great.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-19-17 10:09 AM
    keyboard is too mushy compared to all the other Blackberry phones I have.
    06-19-17 11:04 AM
    Mine is working perfectly, no hardware defects at all. Those that have dropped their phones and suffered any damage of any kind will call us the fanboys because we aren't ******** and complaining.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-19-17 11:09 AM
    I concur, mine is great!!!!!
    06-19-17 11:25 AM
    Seen about 7 or so at work /friends and the build quality is consistent. The only variation I can see is the screen brightness between the units. Some are quite dim.
    There you go.

So some folks who complained about dimness, including reviewsers were right about theirs.

I suspected this to be the case.

Not a general k1 screen is dim issue but isolated cases. So if you find yourself with a dim one all else accounted for ie. Adaptive display is off, then you best exchange it.

Sorry for being off topic loll.

Ok back to posting about your flawless keyones! I'm outta here!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-19-17 01:34 PM
    I love my keyone. No issues, love the build quality and looks! Android is fantastic on this.
    06-19-17 01:39 PM
    It's pretty easy to spot the difference between someone who needs some help/guidance versus someone who just came to rant.
    Exactly this! And add fact that these people hijack every thread, create multiple posts, all with the same rants. It makes the forum unreadable at times and hurts the customer with genuine questions.

And regarding initial topic, I received the KeyONE, swapped SIM card, and it is a thing of beauty and works like a champ.

Sometimes I wonder how these same posters survived the Q10 "double-typing" plague of 2013 or the Priv "overheating" epidemic of 2016??
    06-19-17 01:54 PM
    Love my KeyOne! First time in ages I feel like I won't have to feed me gadget addiction to buy a new phone until KeyTwo comes out.

BONUS: got a insurance when I bought it so even if my screen falls out or drop in the the pool I'll get a free replacement for a year.
    06-19-17 02:01 PM
    Exactly this! And add fact that these people hijack every thread, create multiple posts, all with the same rants. It makes the forum unreadable at times and hurts the customer with genuine questions.

And regarding initial topic, I received the KeyONE, swapped SIM card, and it is a thing of beauty and works like a champ.

Sometimes I wonder how these same posters survived the Q10 "double-typing" plague of 2013 or the Priv "overheating" epidemic of 2016??
    Perhaps they weren't interested in those?
    06-19-17 02:42 PM
    I think I kinda want a KeyOne
    06-19-17 02:52 PM
    Lol, and yet the need to start a thread stating that someone hasn't had issues with their K1 was felt necessary. Why does it matter if you're K1 hasn't had any issues, you're gonna be dead someday anyway! This is the best argument ever for K1 screen issues not mattering!!!
    It's necessary because some people have not figured out that people are more likely to post on a forum when they have problems than when they don't. At least this thread shows that the people who have reported the issue do not account for 100% of the number of people who own and use the KEYone... But there are those people here in the forums who still would like to act like they do. This thread asks the question, which has a better chance of getting those without an issue to respond rather than hoping all of us would individually post that everything is fine on our own accord...
    DolemiteDONS and NightFire like this.
    06-19-17 06:24 PM
    When the oneplus one launched their forums had topics on various issues like yellow tinting of the screen, poor customer service, ghost typing.

There was not a single thread made like this one.

People there sorta just helped each other out.

No one made a video with a flawless oneplus and went "see? It's got no issues!"

It's pretty interesting

Posted via CB10
    Um, where exactly do you see that this post in any way implies that because these people do not have an issue that must mean that there are no issues with any phones?? How come people with issues are the only ones "allowed" to post about it according to you?
    06-19-17 06:26 PM
    This thread (and others like it) I think were started as a counter balance to all of the folks flocking to fan the flames of bad news here. I plan on enjoying my KEYone even if my screen does pop off someday; as I enjoy life before I inevitably take that dirt nap. Life's too short not to encourage others to do the same. Cheers.
    Yep, I love how some people here feel like only people who want to say something negative should be allowed to express that here...
    06-19-17 06:28 PM
    It's a phone forum...
    Yes, this is a phone forum, and phones can either be working correctly or not working correctly. So this thread is for the first group. The other threads are for the other group. What's the problem?
    06-19-17 06:29 PM
    I don't normally drop my phone that many times in the phone's lifetime... I've been using my Classic for what, 2 years now? And only dropped it probably 3 times total. Haven't dropped my KEYone once yet.

Not to mention, where do you see in OP's post that this is asking people if their phone will always be good forever? It's simply asking who is not having any problems with them right now. I don't get why that's such a controversial thing to ask... If I make a thread about who is enjoying their car and not having an issue with it. Should I then go in and interrogate them about whether that means they think it'll never have an issue ever?? Seriously... smfh
    06-19-17 06:32 PM
    Yep, I love how some people here feel like only people who want to say something negative should be allowed to express that here...
    And incredibly, the naysayers and people who are angry and who believe malfunctions are a widespread pandemic, participate in THESE type of threads to dispute with the people who are happy with their purchase. So, so, so, so bizarre.
    06-19-17 06:46 PM
    There you go.

So some folks who complained about dimness, including reviewsers were right about theirs.

I suspected this to be the case.

Not a general k1 screen is dim issue but isolated cases. So if you find yourself with a dim one all else accounted for ie. Adaptive display is off, then you best exchange it.

Sorry for being off topic loll.

Ok back to posting about your flawless keyones! I'm outta here!
    LMAO, this guy must be fun in real life. *reads 100 positive statements, find one slightly not positive statement* "Ah ha! See!! I'm right! This phone is all crap!!"

Must be weird to see the world through a filter... Before you try to claim I do the same, funny how I've acknowledged both the good AND the bad... But try anyway... ;-)
    06-19-17 06:46 PM
    I think I kinda want a KeyOne
    Nooooo, ignore all of the positive and only see the negative posts!! I mean, some people here already do that, join the club!!

Lol, kidding, I have the KEYone, despite a few things I wish they'd improve, I am seriously enjoying the phone.
    06-19-17 06:48 PM
    And incredibly, the naysayers and people who are angry and who believe malfunctions are a widespread pandemic, participate in THESE type of threads to dispute with the people who are happy with their purchase. So, so, so, so bizarre.
    LOL, exactly, they must be super bored...
    06-19-17 06:49 PM
    Perhaps they weren't interested in those?
    Hmmm, really? Because I see many many of the same names from those "world is ending" threads. It's Howard Beale's 2017 version of phone hysteria.
    06-19-17 06:54 PM
    no problems here I love that you can screen clear of apps with them all assigned to the keys
    06-19-17 07:06 PM
148 ... 3456