@slagman is a snipply snipper. Take his comments, thoughts, ideas, and bad advice with tongue in cheek and a "Calvin and Hobbes" sense of humor. He's a good guy, just a snipply snipper.
    Only the snippliest or snippers... I don't even know what that means...
    kbz1960 and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-17-17 09:49 AM
    Ah, was talking mainly about in this thread, but yes, this is a fan site, you will have those who will stand by the brand and be skeptical about negative reviews. But you also have the exact opposite who will disregard anything positive and then cling onto everything negative. Both is foolish, two wrongs don't make a right. Three lefts do though...
    That earns a Woof!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 10:07 AM
    Pretty awesome phone here too!
    06-17-17 10:18 AM
    How do you find your build date? I ask because I just Google search to no avail
    It's located on the back of the box.

I'd take a pic but the box is at work.
    06-17-17 10:36 AM
    A satisfied customer here. Already bought 3 more for gifts
    06-17-17 10:46 AM
    My phone has been great no issues.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-17-17 11:05 AM
    All good here my Keyone took a fall no damage. I'm going to get a case didn't want to since it's a nice looking device. I'm not gonna take any chances.
    06-17-17 11:21 AM
    no issues here ! phone is great !
    06-17-17 01:25 PM
    This is all great, but no one who has had the screen popping out issue had it straight out of the box. At one time, everyone could write in here that they've had no issues with their K1, until they did.
    And we are all gonna die someday!
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-17-17 01:38 PM
    So far SO GOOD.
    06-17-17 01:39 PM
    Really enjoying my K1
    06-17-17 01:40 PM
    And we are all gonna die someday!
    Lol, and yet the need to start a thread stating that someone hasn't had issues with their K1 was felt necessary. Why does it matter if you're K1 hasn't had any issues, you're gonna be dead someday anyway! This is the best argument ever for K1 screen issues not mattering!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 01:49 PM
    works wonderfully and is admired from neighbours ;-)
    06-17-17 01:53 PM
    Mine K1 is great. Some of these threads are ridiculous.
    Same here. Bought two units and both good.
    06-17-17 01:55 PM
    When the oneplus one launched their forums had topics on various issues like yellow tinting of the screen, poor customer service, ghost typing.

There was not a single thread made like this one.

People there sorta just helped each other out.

No one made a video with a flawless oneplus and went "see? It's got no issues!"

It's pretty interesting

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 02:03 PM
    When the oneplus one launched their forums had topics on various issues like yellow tinting of the screen, poor customer service, ghost typing.

It's pretty interesting

Posted via CB10
    CB is an animal all in it's own. Always has been.
    06-17-17 02:07 PM
    I agree with that statement, what frosts me is how people think that when an issue is posted it's hating. Most people just want help maybe a little direction. I have alway thought this was an early production issue, but that matter not. Reminds me when my company bought well over 100 Privs, problems came up I brought them to people's attention and I was a hater. No just trying to help people realize they are not the issue the phone was, that's all.
    It's pretty easy to spot the difference between someone who needs some help/guidance versus someone who just came to rant.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-17-17 03:11 PM
    It's hard for that info since companies are making it much harder to find and decipher
    Are you suggesting that if such a thread existed, that there would be a clamp down?

Currently, each person who's had the screen pop issue starts up their own thread. The chaos is customer driven, not something purposely obscured by some company. At least here, that is.
    06-17-17 03:14 PM

It's pretty interesting
    Was the yellow tinting and ghost typing customer fixable? Or was it warranty situation? How did the community come together to fix people's problems? Did a group become "trusted" and people sent them their OnePlus' to fix?
    06-17-17 03:29 PM
    Are you suggesting that if such a thread existed, that there would be a clamp down?

Currently, each person who's had the screen pop issue starts up their own thread. The chaos is customer driven, not something purposely obscured by some company. At least here, that is.
    What are you talking about? We were talking about date codes....you?
    06-17-17 03:46 PM
    Mine seems very well made. Everything is solid and level and consistent. I'm very happy that I got a Keyone.

I've only had a day but I've used it heavily. I've got a clear case for the sides and back on the way. It's similar to the Incipio case. Overall it's a great phone. I hope we see more BlackBerry devices from TCL in the future.
    06-17-17 04:29 PM
    It's located on the back of the box.

I'd take a pic but the box is at work.
    All I'm seeing is the name and device information and warning labels at the bottom etc. On both boxes lol I don't see it!!! Ugh lol
    06-17-17 04:44 PM
    Lol, and yet the need to start a thread stating that someone hasn't had issues with their K1 was felt necessary. Why does it matter if you're K1 hasn't had any issues, you're gonna be dead someday anyway! This is the best argument ever for K1 screen issues not mattering!!!
    This thread (and others like it) I think were started as a counter balance to all of the folks flocking to fan the flames of bad news here. I plan on enjoying my KEYone even if my screen does pop off someday; as I enjoy life before I inevitably take that dirt nap. Life's too short not to encourage others to do the same. Cheers.
    jamesharmeling and slagman5 like this.
    06-17-17 05:09 PM
    All good here, which I didn't think possible coming from the Z10.
    06-17-17 05:18 PM
    This thread (and others like it) I think were started as a counter balance to all of the folks flocking to fan the flames of bad news here. I plan on enjoying my KEYone even if my screen does pop off someday; as I enjoy life before I inevitably take that dirt nap. Life's too short not to encourage others to do the same. Cheers.
    It's a phone forum...
    mhw100 likes this.
    06-17-17 06:29 PM
148 ... 23456