You guys are hilarious. You really think that this is happening to 100% of the units, and those who don't have it just "don't know they have it." LMAO, freakin' priceless...

I can never understand how simple minds can only think in absolutes. Either every phone has a problem or every phone is perfect... Nobody who is saying their phone is fine is trying to claim that there isn't a problem that is affecting others for crying out loud... smfh
    It's like the "drive-by media". They present the narrative that they would like to present and if that's all a person sees.....they become the narrative. In other words, people want to see something as they want to see it and nothing can convince them otherwise. Don't let it bother you.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-17-17 04:20 AM
    So we need 4 there is nothing wrong?
    No. What we need is one thread of each and the thread for the popped screen should have a poll at the top that only people with popped screens answer. "My KEYone screen popped." It's a good way we can count the number of instances. People who have popped screen would then answer these questions:

Model of KEYone
    Bought from
    Date bought
    Date received
    Date of screen pop
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 04:30 AM
    A happy BlackBerry KEYone user since it's release day in Canada, 31 May 2017. While the smartphone application drawer is slow to open occasionally, it is likely a software issue with BlackBerry Android Nouget and memory management which can be addressed via a software update. My BlackBerry PRIV never exhibited similar behaviour.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-17-17 05:06 AM
    There are four threads on screen pop issues mostly populated by the same commentators.
    Yep

I have replied to two as I own two of the KeyOne(s)
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-17-17 06:13 AM
    Yep

I have replied to two as I own two of the KeyOne(s)
    And show the screen in a picture if you've had the issue.

Haters Gonna Hate
    06-17-17 06:14 AM
    I've had mine about 3 weeks now. I've mentioned before on here...screen issues are the exception not the norm...do the math
    06-17-17 06:45 AM
    Mine K1 is great. Some of these threads are ridiculous.
    Statements like this remind of people with Ford Pintos, hey mine hasn't burst into flames those people are just haters or looking for something......
    L
    O
    L
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 07:29 AM
    No. What we need is one thread of each and the thread for the popped screen should have a poll at the top that only people with popped screens answer. "My KEYone screen popped." It's a good way we can count the number of instances. People who have popped screen would then answer these questions:

Model of KEYone
    Bought from
    Date bought
    Date received
    Date of screen pop
    Agree. I said that in another thread. I assume it's a huge undertaking to merge and find them all.
    06-17-17 07:38 AM
    The media sure are not journalists anyone. They are all editorialist pontificating on what we should believe. The media lost its credibility in 2016 with no sign of redemption.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-17-17 07:39 AM
    The media sure are not journalists anyone. They are all editorialist pontificating on what we should believe. The media lost its credibility in 2016 with no sign of redemption.
    I agree with that statement, what frosts me is how people think that when an issue is posted it's hating. Most people just want help maybe a little direction. I have alway thought this was an early production issue, but that matter not. Reminds me when my company bought well over 100 Privs, problems came up I brought them to people's attention and I was a hater. No just trying to help people realize they are not the issue the phone was, that's all.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 07:52 AM
    Agree. I said that in another thread. I assume it's a huge undertaking to merge and find them all.
    It's hard for that info since companies are making it much harder to find and decipher
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 07:54 AM
    I've had mine about 3 weeks now. I've mentioned before on here...screen issues are the exception not the norm...do the math
    You maybe right, but people should not be attacked for asking about it. You did not and I hope your phone stays perfect. But it seems the issues are showing up after a few weeks of service.

I have personally seen the failure on two from friends, also the " factory authorized repairs" and can say when the screen pops if it does, the amount of adhesive does not seem adequate.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 08:01 AM
    Statements like this remind of people with Ford Pintos, hey mine hasn't burst into flames those people are just haters or looking for something......
    L
    O
    L
    Are you talking crap about one of the ugliest American iconic cars of all time?!? That's......Unamerican sir. You are a disgrace to the entire 70's generation. Wait....the 70's were awful. Nevermind and thank you.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 08:08 AM
    Only since 2016?? The media has lost its credibility for quite some time now, lol.
    06-17-17 08:19 AM
    You maybe right, but people should not be attacked for asking about it. You did not and I hope your phone stays perfect. But it seems the issues are showing up after a few weeks of service.

I have personally seen the failure on two from friends, also the " factory authorized repairs" and can say when the screen pops if it does, the amount of adhesive does not seem adequate.
    Who is being "attacked" by asking about it? This is a thread asking if you've had no problems with the phone. Aren't the people who believe screen lift will happen to 100% of the phone the ones who are actively coming in here just to stir the pot??
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-17-17 08:20 AM
    Are you talking crap about one of the ugliest American iconic cars of all time?!? That's......Unamerican sir. You are a disgrace to the entire 70's generation. Wait....the 70's were awful. Nevermind and thank you.
    But That 70's Show was awesome...

And I'm a Ford guy, but really, the Pinto was only "iconic" as being one of the worst cars, lol.
    06-17-17 08:21 AM
    Who is being "attacked" by asking about it? This is a thread asking if you've had no problems with the phone. Aren't the people who believe screen lift will happen to 100% of the phone the ones who are actively coming in here just to stir the pot??
    Some statements about issues we're answered as if they are haters.
    06-17-17 08:31 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........Woof!
    06-17-17 08:32 AM

And I'm a Ford guy, but really, the Pinto was only "iconic" as being one of the worst cars, lol.
    Shocking!
    06-17-17 08:32 AM

Shocking!
    06-17-17 08:33 AM
    It's like the "drive-by media". They present the narrative that they would like to present and if that's all a person sees.....they become the narrative. In other words, people want to see something as they want to see it and nothing can convince them otherwise. Don't let it bother you.
    Wait one minute............the media is fake>........what next dogs and cats sleeping together..........lol.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 08:34 AM
    It's the best device I've had thus far. the keyboard short cuts allow very quick access to daily functions. It's taking me a while to accept the fact that the device battery is not going to die before the end of the day. I've had no defects so far!
    06-17-17 08:38 AM
    It's the best device I've had thus far. the keyboard short cuts allow very quick access to daily functions. It's taking me a while to accept the fact that the device battery is not going to die before the end of the day. I've had no defects so far!
    Great, I hope it stays that way.......enjoy
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 08:39 AM
    @slagman is a snipply snipper. Take his comments, thoughts, ideas, and bad advice with tongue in cheek and a "Calvin and Hobbes" sense of humor. He's a good guy, just a snipply snipper.
    06-17-17 09:18 AM
    Some statements about issues we're answered as if they are haters.
    Ah, was talking mainly about in this thread, but yes, this is a fan site, you will have those who will stand by the brand and be skeptical about negative reviews. But you also have the exact opposite who will disregard anything positive and then cling onto everything negative. Both is foolish, two wrongs don't make a right. Three lefts do though...
    NightFire likes this.
    06-17-17 09:48 AM
148 12345 ...