06-02-17 07:17 AM
33 12
tools
    This review echos mine. What do you think of the keyboard Chin material? Mine has alot of fine scratches already. Not too big a deal as it's a component we can replace but to me it's still annoying as it's not as high quality as the rest of the phone.
    Feels the same as the qwerty keys. Haven't had any scratches yet.
    06-01-17 09:48 AM
    My two main issues are the capacitive buttons (keep hitting them while swiping on the keyboard) and the persistent charging notification. I don't want to disable all System UI notifications but wouldn't mind not having that appear when the phone is charging.
    I also noticed a keyboard notification appearing every time I type at the top of the screen. And idea how to eliminate that?
    06-01-17 09:50 AM
    Mine is quick and I have all my apps loaded, and email/social media accounts (in the hub). No lag for me.
    06-01-17 09:51 AM
    I am posting this because there was spotify mentioned in the post earlier. With my iPhone I could plug it via USB to my car and play spotify through my car, with the keynote it won't even recognize it. Do I need to turn on something on the android to make it transfer data instead of just charge? Any help would be awesome.

Btw the keynote so far is good. Love the keyboard, screen size is perfect for me. No lag at all yet. The capacitive buttons are terrible and the sound from the speakers isn't good. My biggest issue is going from the simple iOS to this overwhelming android system. just my 0.02
    06-01-17 12:25 PM
    I want a keynote too
    06-02-17 01:02 AM
    Yes the PRIV was weak for me also but the sheer sound of it alone sounds.. Unhealthy. Almost like a component is almost broken.
    I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you mean lol. It sounds like maybe there is something rattling on the right side of the device when the phone vibrates sometimes. I wouldn't say it's bad enough to where most people would notice, but it's a little odd, no?
    06-02-17 06:13 AM
    ?
    I think he is talking about the strangled bird?
    06-02-17 07:16 AM
    I think he is talking about the strangled bird?
    Lol!
    06-02-17 07:17 AM
33 12