If you disable bb suite apps, it will be faster. Keyone hardware is fine.
    Yeah. Remove the productivity software and force yourself to do things the long way if you want your device to be faster.

Makes heaps of sense.
    06-15-17 04:11 PM
    He got used to slab phone for so long and he got big hands. Basically, he moved on. PKB is not just for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    He literally has no clue how to use the device effectively, and is too busy thinking he knows everything to learn anything.

So he's not really qualified to pass that judgement. But whatever.

Going by flossys unboxing: His girlfriends are still on bbm so it's his loss.
    Last edited by mikeydodds; 06-15-17 at 04:48 PM.
    ColinsCity likes this.
    06-15-17 04:26 PM
    He literally has no clue how to use the device effectively, and is too busy thinking he knows everything to learn anything.

So he's not really qualified to pass that judgement. But whatever.

Going by flossys unboxing: His imaginary girlfriends are still on bbm so it's his loss.
    Sadly most of popular YouTube reviewers are not familiar with BlackBerry, even MKBHD.

Posted via CB10
    ColinsCity likes this.
    06-15-17 04:45 PM
    Sadly most of popular YouTube reviewers are not familiar with BlackBerry, even MKBHD.

Posted via CB10
    Did you not see how big his hands are? He would choke the life out of you for saying that

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-15-17 06:44 PM
    Did you not see how big his hands are? He would choke the life out of you for saying that

Posted via CB10
    And Erica griffin has smallest hand
    06-15-17 06:48 PM
    And Erica griffin has smallest hand
    Her iPhone 6+ review is the best ever
    06-15-17 06:56 PM
    Yep, he also said he loves swype keyboards but didn't seem to realise it works on the qwerty. Strangely very well on the keyone (when compared to the priv)
    He clearly has nfi.
    lol I called him out on that in the comments and he got triggered like a teenager
    krazyatom and ColinsCity like this.
    06-15-17 07:31 PM
    I own several flagships, the LG G5 v20 G6 and the Nexus 5x and 6P Samsung S5,6,7 and the KEYone is smoother then them all, the KEYone doesn't have any lag so this video is total bs..
    No way, my V20 runs circles around the KeyOne. Flossy is correct there.
    06-15-17 07:47 PM
    Dude stop harassing him. He's the best YouTube reviewer!
    hjc73734 likes this.
    06-15-17 07:47 PM
    As I've posted on a few other threads, my worries about lag -- the flaw that makes the Priv almost unusable -- are the main thing preventing me from going for the K1. This review doesn't make me feel any better.
    Definitely better than the Priv but definitely lag is there... Those that say it isn't either have some new build of the OS that mine doesn't have or don't use the device!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 07:54 PM
    Yeah it does seem like a software issue but I guess then my point remains.. Why is it that a BB device can't seem to run the BB suite of apps without some other issue flaring up. It's kind of disappointing. And as i said I've used the suite on other non BB phones without an issue so this is bizarre to me.
    I second this... used the whole suite on the LG V20 and it was awesome!
    06-15-17 07:57 PM
    He didn't like the phone, doesn't mean it's a bad phone but we also shouldn't lie and say that this phone is perfect because it's not.
    1. It does lag, when I you touch an icon sometimes there is a very slight but noticeable delay before the phone registers the input, it is very noticeable if you're used to a device like the oneplus 3t which I've used.
    2. the ram runs out quick, you cannot keep that many apps open without them relaunching.
    3. the long press shortcuts (I haven't tried the short press shortcuts) are not the smoothest experience. The amount needed to press a button is hit or miss, sometimes I press a key for a good second and nothing happens, then I press it again for half a second and the app opens and registers the letter within the app (I hit "t" to write a text message and it opens up the messaging app and begins looking for contacts with the letter "t")
    4. The navigation buttons are awful I swear I've pressed right on the circle yet the phone thinks I pressed something on the screen, why can't the triangle and square be more apart? They just seemed too cramped between the screen and the keyboard which all have touch capabilities. After this month's update they have stopped working at least once a day.

Other than that I like the phone and it is still my number one choice for my daily driver but only because I can't stand typing on glass. If you don't mind typing on glass there are better choices.
    06-15-17 09:16 PM
    He didn't like the phone, doesn't mean it's a bad phone but we also shouldn't lie and say that this phone is perfect because it's not.
    True and nobody is saying the phone is perfect. What we're saying is we've noticed Flossy lying (or being just plain clueless). Which is why we're discussing how bad his so called 'review' is.
    ColinsCity likes this.
    06-15-17 09:23 PM
    Yeah. I agree the V20 I used was really good at going around in in circles. Better than the Keyone.

What I like about the keyone is I don't need to go around in circles. I generally just press one of the 52 shortcuts instead.
    06-15-17 09:32 PM
    haha this is great!
    06-15-17 09:49 PM
    Good to know, but buying a BB phone and disabling the BB apps.... ?
    I think it might have to do with having a lot of social media accounts? I didn't disable BB suite except productivity shade, but that's only because I didn't use it. I'm not getting bad lag at all. But I don't have like twitter, linked in, whatsapp, blah blah blah. I only have facebook, instagram (that I never use, about to uninstall it...), and emails and that's it...
    06-16-17 07:14 PM
    I think it might have to do with having a lot of social media accounts? I didn't disable BB suite except productivity shade, but that's only because I didn't use it. I'm not getting bad lag at all. But I don't have like twitter, linked in, whatsapp, blah blah blah. I only have facebook, instagram (that I never use, about to uninstall it...), and emails and that's it...
    I agree. I'm running a clean instal with all the BB apps and 3 email accounts a music and banking app. That's it. It's just nominally slower than the V20 and XL to open apps and has zero lag after 2 weeks.
    06-16-17 08:09 PM
    You really needed to dignify a post that claims the KEYone was faster than them all? Loll

Flossy isn't the first reviewer to state the KEYone has lag.

Mr. Mobile said it as well.

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-16-17 09:32 PM
    Most mobiles have fixed batteries.
    ColinsCity likes this.
    06-16-17 09:40 PM
    The lag is there if you don't clear off the the recent apps or reboot for a few days. Also it depends on what apps you have installed.

However his opinion isn't bad. The phone is not for everyone and has some flaws. A little more RAM and better processor would have made it more appealing.
    Actually RAM alone will correct any lag.
    I have two as one is a US spare when and if BlackBerry dies.
    Love this phone!!!!
    Owned MANY BlackBerry Devices
    06-17-17 06:19 AM
    You really needed to dignify a post that claims the KEYone was faster than them all? Loll

Flossy isn't the first reviewer to state the KEYone has lag.

Mr. Mobile said it as well.

Posted via CB10
    I had it and it does lag sometimes. Most tech reviewers can tell this because they used wide range of phones. I am surprised that many people are not experiencing any lags or maybe they never experienced faster phone like one plus 3T.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-17 11:25 AM
    I had it and it does lag sometimes. Most tech reviewers can tell this because they used wide range of phones. I am surprised that many people are not experiencing any lags or maybe they never experienced faster phone like one plus 3T.
    I think a lot are coming from bb10 but I always hear that it doesn't ever lag even with patched Google play.
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-17-17 11:39 AM
    Actually most of the people who claim the Keyone has no lag also claim they have used other flagships as well loll

I have used many also.

The LG G3 had noticeable lag, the g4 was better but still lagged. My s7 lagged as well.

I'm assuming it has to do with the way they skin the os. Because the pixel was praised for how smooth it was.

Anyway, the only android phone I've used that was virtually super smooth was the oneplus one.

The PRIV and dtek50 definitely without a doubt lagged. The dtek50 was laggy right out of the box. To me.

Anyway, if people feel their KEYone is smooth and faster than the rest more power to them.
    kbz1960 and krazyatom like this.
    06-17-17 11:52 AM
    Actually most of the people who claim the Keyone has no lag also claim they have used other flagships as well loll

I have used many also.

The LG G3 had noticeable lag, the g4 was better but still lagged. My s7 lagged as well.

I'm assuming it has to do with the way they skin the os. Because the pixel was praised for how smooth it was.

Anyway, the only android phone I've used that was virtually super smooth was the oneplus one.

The PRIV and dtek50 definitely without a doubt lagged. The dtek50 was laggy right out of the box. To me.

Anyway, if people feel their KEYone is smooth and faster than the rest more power to them.
    Pixel and one plus 3T are definitely butter smooth IMO. I also had one plus one with cyanmod installed and I agree it's super smooth. I don't know how cyanmod is able to make phone super smooth but your only option to install them now is by rooting your phone. Oh yea I bricked my oneplus one when I was attempting to install nougat custom rom
    06-17-17 12:03 PM
    Mine don't..
    06-17-17 05:30 PM
152 ... 34567