Not sure if a lot of people are aware of this feature but I thought I'd share anyways. There's a swipe to type feature for the physical keyboard. Sometimes I might have my phone on the desk and may not want to pick it up and type the old fashioned way. Instead I can drag my finger across the PHYSICAL keyboard. Hopefully I brought this to attention to some members 😃.

Settings -> Languages & Input -> Keyboard Settings -> BlackBerry Keyboard -> Type by Swiping -> Physical Keyboard -> Enable Type by Swiping

07-13-17 03:48 AM
    I personally have it turned off as I'd rather swipe to the left to delete. Plus I rarely type with one hand.
    07-13-17 07:27 AM
    I know they put all those extra features in appease an abundant amount of people but I turn all of it off as it just hinders my typing and annoys me seeing it all. And that left to delete is actually pretty handy at times.
    BLAZEDv3 likes this.
    07-13-17 07:32 AM
    I know they put all those extra features in appease an abundant amount of people but I turn all of it off as it just hinders my typing and annoys me seeing it all. And that left to delete is actually pretty handy at times.
    Yes, I agree. I turned off every feature on the KEYone pkb including the predictions. Using the pkb like I used to on the bold 9900 just feels at home for me.
    07-13-17 09:02 AM
    I like where you can pop out screen and put in new one;-)
    07-13-17 09:05 AM