So I have been using my black K1 for about 2 months (switched from an iPhone 8 Plus) and seeing how I like to go through phones I decided to give the new Mate 10 unlocked a go. I got the phone and it was beautiful. The screen was huge and the build quality outstanding.

After about 2-3 days of using it, I found myself swiping the keyboard to type and felt a strange emptiness inside. I also kept trying to press my convenience button to go into the hub only to find a flat surface without a button there. I missed being able to get out of Android Auto with the capacitive keys while using it, which you cannot duplicate on a slab phone with a virtual nav dock. I found that there was absolutely ZERO that actually excited me about the Mate 10. Come to this of it, I felt the same thing with the iPhone 7, 8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Note 8, and countless others.

I packed it up and sent it back. I can't believe how much using the K1 has simplified and made life easy. From all the shortcuts to the convenience key. The form factor, battery life and just the way it looks even. All around great.

Also, on a weird note, I found that I hate Android on a regular slab phone vs ios, but not so much with a keyboard. As weird as it sounds, I think I would enjoy using this phone regardless of the OS on it. I wish it had BB10 as that was the best system I have ever used. All in all, I seriously hope that they will make a follow up to the K1. I will be one of the first people to get it. Hopefully it won't have the early issues of our beloved K1s.

As of today, I can't see myself using any other phone on a daily basis, and I've used almost every single flagship put out for the last 5 years.
    12-18-17 03:04 PM
    Choice is a great thing.....
    FF22 and sesp9 like this.
    12-18-17 03:42 PM
    I had same feeling when I had to switched to Priv temporarily from K1. The thing is only if many other slabbers are willing to try something new!
    12-18-17 04:22 PM
    ^Slabbers...Lmao
    12-18-17 05:20 PM
    Priv is slabber but has pkb... not sure that is the same.
    12-18-17 05:29 PM
    I had the priv. I felt kb was a bit too small and mushy and when it was out of the way it didn't give me that full pkb experience. it was cool because it was different but I prefer an in your face always there pkb. plus these k1s are so damn unique.
    12-18-17 06:49 PM
    So sad you had to sell it, I feel your pain @Marcin Dabrowsky.
    12-18-17 07:05 PM
    Yeah as of now it's the only phone for me.

I'm just in love with the pkb. To this day I'm still not bored with this device and that's almost unheard of .

I flirted with the idea of getting an iphone x but then decided I just couldn't part with this device
    12-18-17 07:17 PM
    So sad you had to sell it, I feel your pain @Marcin Dabrowsky.
    Yup, got another one 3 days later lol. Sold the iPhone.
    12-18-17 07:57 PM
    heh.... that is the problem with being a CB Market Place regular...
    12-18-17 08:03 PM
    I wouldn’t know, care to enlighten me?
    12-18-17 08:08 PM