My earpiece has been stopping when I call one particular person. Are phone calls encrypted and if there was law enforcement monitoring on the recipients phone or their own call recording operating would this prevent my ear piece working? Long shot I know but extremely frustrated at my brand new phone not working correctly.
    06-13-17 12:29 AM
    My earpiece has been stopping when I call one particular person. Are phone calls encrypted and if there was law enforcement monitoring on the recipients phone or their own call recording operating would this prevent my ear piece working? Long shot I know but extremely frustrated at my brand new phone not working correctly.
    Wow... that is one major jump from a problem to a hypothesis. No, regular phone calls are definitely not encrypted. What do you mean anyway, your call drops? Or unable to connect? Etc.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 12:34 AM
    Are phone calls encrypted
    No.

if there was law enforcement monitoring on the recipients phone or their own call recording operating would this prevent my ear piece working?
    Incredibly unlikely considering the whole concept of listening in on calls or recording calls would be to.. actually have a call, not have to hang up because of interference.

Aside from that, are you sure it's not just something on their end, network wise or device wise? It seems rather odd to have it just stop working on one person.
    06-13-17 12:37 AM
    I have no idea what it is but definitely only happened on calls to this particular person twice. I have had many calls working fine then call this person or them call me and ear piece fails. first time was for 6 hours. then has worked fine for 5 days. call this person and same problem
    06-13-17 12:42 AM
    I was on a call with 611 earlier and I had strange static interference couldn't hear at all
    06-13-17 01:26 AM
    I'm unsure what to do. This is the second time it has happened and I would have to send the phone all the way back to the UK from New Zealand.
    06-13-17 01:51 AM
    I'm unsure what to do. This is the second time it has happened and I would have to send the phone all the way back to the UK from New Zealand.
    Why not start with better specifying your actual problem, the details? First you say it is with one person only, then you say it happens when "them" call you (indicating multiple persons).

Does the call disconnect after successfully initiating, what exactly happens.

And um, you made the decision to buy from the UK while you are in New Zealand. Only one person you can fault for that..

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 02:56 AM
    Is there any specific reason you're being an arsehole or just because?
    06-13-17 03:40 AM
    Is there any specific reason you're being an arsehole or just because?
    Well, I have found in my experience that problems have a higher chance of being resolved if the problem description is accurate and detailed. Might attract someone who has the same specific problem who may then give a helpful answer. Right now, it is imo rather vague what your problem is, which makes people less inclined to give an answer at all..

Oh and name-calling isn't helping your case either..

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 05:25 AM