I bought a new Blackberry Keyone Dual Sim a month ago, it was working perfectly until today. It started with the phone freezing for almost 2-3 minutes, after that I received a pop-up that indicates "Smart UI has stopped working" and I closed it. What happened next is that none of the side buttons are working, neither the power button, sound rockers or even the convenience key.

I decided to keep using the phone normally until the battery drains so I would restart it. After the battery drained I connected the charger and what happens is that the screen shows the Blackberry logo and then the battery being charged for 3 seconds, after that the screen turns off and the LED blinks orange light. I cannot boot up the phone at all or even make a hard reset at all!!

P.S. I did not drop the phone or hit it by mistake, I was using it carefully.
    11-03-19 06:21 PM
    I bought a new Blackberry Keyone Dual Sim a month ago, it was working perfectly until today. It started with the phone freezing for almost 2-3 minutes, after that I received a pop-up that indicates "Smart UI has stopped working" and I closed it. What happened next is that none of the side buttons are working, neither the power button, sound rockers or even the convenience key.

I decided to keep using the phone normally until the battery drains so I would restart it. After the battery drained I connected the charger and what happens is that the screen shows the Blackberry logo and then the battery being charged for 3 seconds, after that the screen turns off and the LED blinks orange light. I cannot boot up the phone at all or even make a hard reset at all!!

Can you put the device in fastboot mode?
    11-03-19 08:06 PM

As Conite asks can you boot into fast mode. Hold down the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
    11-03-19 10:49 PM
    I tried everything possible, I tried putting it into fastboot but there is no response at all. All the phone is doing right now is blinking orange and show battery meter when I connect it to the charger and when I plug it off, it's completely dead.
    11-04-19 06:50 AM
    I can't, I tried doing that and it won't work still.
    11-04-19 06:50 AM
    I can't, I tried doing that and it won't work still.
    Sounds like something fried inside the phone.
    11-04-19 09:29 AM