I always get 2 days outta my Keyone, sometimes 3 or even 4. The Motion should even be better.

Q5SQR100-1/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 09:45 PM
    I charge every night . make and receive around 70 calls daily, 20 emails (read and write) maybe watch a few you tube videos , very little whatsapp, and fb. still left with 25 to 30 % . I am happy with that .
    Nels likes this.
    10-06-17 10:05 PM
    I knew that you would counter. I'll tell you one thing though, the iPhone 8 Plus doesn't have a physical keyboard.
    Are you sure?

Oh, wait, Apple will be inventing it for iphone9.
    10-06-17 11:51 PM
    Actually, the Iphone 8Plus is the winner in battery life. It’s got the best battery life of any phone on the market.
    Most definitely not the king.
    Far from it.
    iPhone and good battery life just don't go together.
    Although the plus versions still have respectable battery life.
    But still not the king.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 12:19 AM
    Most definitely not the king.
    Far from it.
    iPhone and good battery life just don't go together.
    Although the plus versions still have respectable battery life.
    But still not the king.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry but you are incorrect.
    10-07-17 05:26 AM
    I'm sorry but you are incorrect.
    I am sorry but YOU are incorrect

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 06:00 AM
    I always get 2 days outta my Keyone, sometimes 3 or even 4. The Motion should even be better.

Q5SQR100-1/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    Do you mind sharing how you actually use your phone daily?
    10-07-17 06:06 AM
    I am sorry but YOU are incorrect

Posted via CB10
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Our-...ne-yet_id98512
    10-07-17 07:01 AM
    You said it yourself.
    It's the best from an iPhone.
    Not all phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 07:08 AM
    You said it yourself.
    It's the best from an iPhone.
    Not all phones.

Posted via CB10
    Well I can tell you from experience that it’s better than the KEYone, which is quite a feat considering how much smaller a battery it uses.
    10-07-17 07:17 AM
    Well I can tell you from experience that it’s better than the KEYone, which is quite a feat considering how much smaller a battery it uses.
    Have you used both the phones?
    Exact same usage patterns?
    Same settings?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 07:51 AM
    Same settings?

Posted via CB10
    Yup
    10-07-17 07:53 AM
    Same settings?

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Even the 7plus.
    The KEYone outperformed everything. Everytime.
    On every aspect (SOT, standby etc)

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 07:56 AM
    Children, children...

Let's keep the banter focused on what optimizes the KEYone battery life, eh? That's what folks come to this thread for, not your banter.
    FF22 and stlabrat like this.
    10-07-17 08:29 AM
    Same here. Even the 7plus.
    The KEYone outperformed everything. Everytime.
    On every aspect (SOT, standby etc)

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I’m sorry but the KEYone and the 7 Plus are nearly identical in battery life. I’d probably give a slight edge to the KEYone. But the 8 Plus it’s not even close and it lasts considerably longer than the KEYone.
    10-07-17 11:28 AM
    Yeah I’m sorry but the KEYone and the 7 Plus are nearly identical in battery life. I’d probably give a slight edge to the KEYone. But the 8 Plus it’s not even close and it lasts considerably longer than the KEYone.
    Even I am sorry,
    But the 8 plus doesn't last longer than the KEYone

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 12:22 PM
    Even I am sorry,
    But the 8 plus doesn't last longer than the KEYone

Posted via CB10
    Lol ok.
    10-07-17 12:54 PM
    yes agreed. it definitely lasts longer than the priv and doesnt heat up nearly as much. id say almost 50% more real world usage than the priv. but 3-4 days is silly. my priv without a sim in it and no usage lasts 3-4 days now

Coming also from th Priv, my experience is that KEYone battery lasts twice !
    10-07-17 01:27 PM
    Regarding the iPhone 8 battery...

BTW, it seems like donnation is just trolling... Everyone who has an iPhone needs multiple charges a day to get thru one day of usage.. Apple themselves claimed the 8 had 1 extra hour of battery life improvement over the 7.. or was that the X over the 8? Whatever it is I'm happy with my 2 day battery life, I don't care what anyone says about my usage. I can talk for literally hours on my phone, browse, video game, listen to music, watch YouTube, and get 2 days on my KEYone. So I am happy
    FF22 likes this.
    10-07-17 01:44 PM
    Donnation, do yourself a favour and share some screen shots of battery usage and SOT with your iPhone 8.
    10-07-17 04:23 PM
    Donnation, do yourself a favour and share some screen shots of battery usage and SOT with your iPhone 8.
    Sure. Here's some usage for today. 6 and a half hours of usage and only at 56%. Tell me again how the iPhone 8 gets horrible battery life? That's with Bluetooth and WiFi on constantly as well as location services constantly on.

My battery life isn't that stellar. Is this normal?-img_4962e552b5dd-1.jpg

And I'm not trolling. Its just ridiculous when someone comes on here and thinks they are going to get 4 days of battery out of the KEYone because of the ridiculous things people post. The KEYone gets good battery life, but its by no means the best phone out there for battery life. Its not even the best Android phone for battery life.
    10-07-17 08:53 PM

BTW, it seems like donnation is just trolling... Everyone who has an iPhone needs multiple charges a day to get thru one day of usage.. Apple themselves claimed the 8 had 1 extra hour of battery life improvement over the 7.. or was that the X over the 8? Whatever it is I'm happy with my 2 day battery life, I don't care what anyone says about my usage. I can talk for literally hours on my phone, browse, video game, listen to music, watch YouTube, and get 2 days on my KEYone. So I am happy
    Please see my post above and tell me again I'm trolling. Thanks for the good laugh though.
    10-07-17 08:56 PM

No talk, No video game, No listen to music, No watch YouTube, only browsing, only reading news apps and chat through apps, only 1 and half days till the battery down to 15%.

So I would very much like to know how you set up your phone, and how long you play games, listen to music and watch youtube. Please don't claim such if you just do the above things only for few minutes.
    10-07-17 09:20 PM
    Actually, the Iphone 8Plus is the winner in battery life. It’s got the best battery life of any phone on the market.
    Eh, not for me so far. I have both the k1 and an iphone 8+. I am getting better battery life on the k1 than the iphone 8+ so far. I use both phones for the same thing, and if anything, the k1 more. Think the iphone screen being larger causes more battery drain.
    10-07-17 09:50 PM
    Sure. Here's some usage for today. 6 and a half hours of usage and only at 56%. Tell me again how the iPhone 8 gets horrible battery life? That's with Bluetooth and WiFi on constantly as well as location services constant.

Are you saying usage equates to screen on time when it comes to iPhone's? Bahahahahahaha
    10-07-17 09:53 PM
72 123